• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One year ago today, I started dating a gaffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only relationship I got out of GAF was a guy who went after me on Twitter for a post I made saying smash bros is overrated

But seriously congrats you guys

This is so damn cute. Congrats you two.

That being said, I can't imagine posting my picture on a forum. Y'all have way more cojones than me!

Looking forward to the breakup thread

K8TyNMO.gif

Damn son.

Zomba13

Please, for single women, Gaf is like a high-quality shop with cheap prices, you just pick and choose what better fits your needs~

Nah, it's more like a charity shop where 90% is broken rubbish junk or smelly old clothes that aren't in style but 10% is like, a genuinely good find.

You fell for an online predator.

Her first msg was sexual harrassment, pure and simple. Why do people assume it's ok to just come out and tell a man he's handsome? It's an unwanted and invasive exchange where the perpetrator is knowingly and forcefully pushing herself onto you. It's disgusting and I can't believe that type of assualt is tolerated here on GAF.

She even threw in some ageism to kick you while you were down. This person is a sicko.

You fell for an online predator.

Her first msg was sexual harrassment, pure and simple. Why do people assume it's ok to just come out and tell a man he's handsome? It's an unwanted and invasive exchange where the perpetrator is knowingly and forcefully pushing herself onto you. It's disgusting and I can't believe that type of assualt is tolerated here on GAF.

She even threw in some ageism to kick you while you were down. This person is a sicko.

I know you are joking but I know there's some people that will make the same post without an inch of sarcasm.

But GAF told me that sending PMs to pretty girls was creepy. Who I am supposed to believe now?

Creepy is relative to how socially awkward and invasive your pm is. Also humor helps. Or just being so batshit that the person doesn't know what to make of it, I mean Timedog would post some high as balls shit like this:

Devolution,

The universe began 13.7 billion years ago, perhaps from the whisper of a afterthought. The first fossil evidence of life is 3.4 billion years old. The oldest known human-like species found is 3.3 million years old. Since the dawn of time, the universe has propagated entropy, it has evolved (and with it, our species), all culminating to this point in time, when you and I could share our thoughts on this message board. Reality is not without purpose or meaning, and the proof of that lies in the impossible depths of my unconditional, unwavering, and I hope not unrequited love for you, my dear Devolution. I can only hope that we can someday be together--that the universe should have it's catharsis.

With every shred of my undying affection,
Timedog

I didn't even know what to think at the time.

HORRORSHØW

hopefully she doesn't get arranged married to some dullfuck 30+ year old square with an IT degree or something. the kind of guys who wears a t-shirt tucked into his dress pants and has a cell phone holster.

BumRush

Grimløck;135024163 said:
hopefully she doesn't get arranged married to some dullfuck 30+ year old square with an IT degree or something. the kind of guys who wears a t-shirt tucked into his dress pants and has a cell phone holster.

YESSSSSS! I'm so happy right now

Gray Matter

Grimløck;135024163 said:

Lol. Good one.

Tesseract

Banned
fascinating

i should like to reduce y'all down to your constituent components at the molecular level, for scientology

Grimløck;135024163 said:

watching_avengers_i_understood_a_gif_reference-88347.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom