• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One year ago today, I started dating a gaffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

I thought there was going to more to story. Something like

"One year ago today, I started dating a gaffer... things were fine at first, but everything changed when we I got banned..."

Congrats though, I hope you guys have a long, happy relationship together

Good man. Treat her right or another man will.

And dont let the haters get on your happiness.

That's him

p20120224-233742.jpg

That's you

Think about that.

Holy shit, how did you even...?

Awesome.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Congrats.

Roxyd43 and I will hit one year at the end of November. She became a Gaffer after we started dating, but I'm counting it. :p

I'm counting it, too.

As our one-year is just over a month away, I figured I'd share a picture too. Since I can't let Horse Detective steal all of the relationship-Gaf spotlight.

Oh, and two things:
1. OKCupid does work. Those of you using it, try not to give up hope. It just takes time and good, well thought out messages. (Though we later found out we actually went to the same high school).
2. Manshion Gaf deserves most of the credit in helping me get my style game on, and changing from a dude who was always wearing a baseball cap and had a terrible hair style to what I am today. (If you want to see the before and after go dig through the last Manshion thread).
2. Ok, 3 things, fitness Gaf (specifically P90X gaf) also helped me drop weight to assist with all of this.

Here's Roxy and I:

At my younger brother's wedding a few weeks ago (I know Manshion Gaf, I told him not to do rental tuxes but he did anyways, I wanted a suit).:
At the lake:

Bonus, Roxy and our new kitten, Orion.

We need more success threads like this! :p

Grakl

I wonder how many posters took interest in the FaceGAF thread and posted pictures of themselves because of this. I wonder if anyone's hoping the same will happen to them.
Individual communities other than FaceGAF work too. Pictures everywhere!

Lucario (the GAFfer) and I will have our two year anniversary next March, it will be gloating time.

roxyd43

Neo Member
As our one-year is just over a month away, I figured I'd share a picture too. Since I can't let Horse Detective steal all of the relationship-Gaf spotlight.

Oh, and two things:
1. OKCupid does work. Those of you using it, try not to give up hope. It just takes time and good, well thought out messages. (Though we later found out we actually went to the same high school).
2. Manshion Gaf deserves most of the credit in helping me get my style game on, and changing from a dude who was always wearing a baseball cap and had a terrible hair style to what I am today. (If you want to see the before and after go dig through the last Manshion thread).
2. Ok, 3 things, fitness Gaf (specifically P90X gaf) also helped me drop weight to assist with all of this.

Here's Roxy and I:

At my younger brother's wedding a few weeks ago (I know Manshion Gaf, I told him not to do rental tuxes but he did anyways, I wanted a suit).:

At the lake:

Bonus, Roxy and our new kitten, Orion.

We need more success threads like this! :p

1) Thank you OKC for helping me find the nerd of my dreams!
2) Thank you Manshion Gaf, DC's style game is on point
3) Thank you fitness Gaf, my man's shoulders are even more sexy than they already were.

Also, our kitten is an asshole. He attacked my necklace this morning and got tangled up in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom