• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One year ago today, I started dating a gaffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
One year ago today, I started dating the most incredible and gorgeous girl. We first started talking on page 208 of “Post pics of yourself 2013”. On the 19th , we started dating. So far we have done a lot of amazing things together, including taking her our of state for the first time to San Diego. This has been my longest relationship, and there is nothing I would have traded this time for.

Here's the first thing she ever said to me,
32rIqLb.png

After chatting a bit about our mutual love for coffee, we discovered that we lived in the same state and city. We started talking more, and eventually decided to meet up.

Anyway, that is my success story with the online dating service “NeoGaf”. Proving that this place is so terrific at matching couples, it can even match a horse with a human girl. Since meeting her, I have been posting considerably less because I am always out and about.

Grizzo

That's a great story, congratulations!

and she's right, you look handsome

actually, both of you

dani_dc

I recall seeing this happening real time when lurking the thread (I didn't post much at the time, but I try to do so now!), glad to hear you two are still together and happy.

You guys look like a cute couple in the pictures, though I'm a bit disappointed that those horse masks came off at all.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Did you had pizza on your first date?

You make a great couple!

I recall seeing this happening real time when lurking the thread (I didn't post much at the time, but I try to do so now!), glad to hear you two are still together and happy.

You guys look like a cute couple in the pictures, though I'm a bit disappointed that those horse masks came off at all.

Yeah, I remember seeing it happen real time as well!

Good for you guys! I'm happy for you. Keep it going strong.

Platy

Congrats !

...but why you only posted one pic of you two (a dark one !) and the other pictures are of those ... humans ?

Mr.Swag

Banned
Good for you. Yall look like a good couple.

In other news, I'm single, anyone like to date broke ass college students with a history of making horrible decisions?

tanooki27

if anyone reading this thread has somehow fallen in love with me through my posts, let me say it only gets better from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom