• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online gamer plays for 50 hours, dies

shpankey

not an idiot
These people are not dying of exhaustion. The cause of death for all of these gamers is most likely blood clots in the legs. It is a very dangerous thing that most people are unaware of. Sitting for long periods causes poor circulation in the legs which can cause blood clots. Then those clots free themselves and end up in your heart, which then causes the heart attack.

You should always get up and around every few hours. And I mean, really stretch and walk and get your circulation going. Spend about 15 minutes every two hours to be safe.

miyuru

After he failed to return home, Lee's mother asked his former colleagues to find him. When they reached the cafe, Lee said he would finish the game and then go home, the paper reported. After he failed to return home, Lee's mother asked his former colleagues to find him. When they reached the cafe, Lee said he would finish the game and then go home, the paper reported.

:lol :lol :lol

Dude was 28!!!

I can't stop laughing hahaha.

Milkman

You know, when I was a bartender, it was my responsibilty to not serve a motherfucker if said motherfucker was drunk as fuck. Why can't an Internet Cafe be responsible for the stinky-ass motherfucker who's been there for two days straight?

Milkman said:
You know, when I was a bartender, it was my responsibilty to not serve a motherfucker if said motherfucker was drunk as fuck. Why can't an Internet Cafe be responsible for the stinky-ass motherfucker who's been there for two days straight?

Their business model probably demands cafe full of stinky mofos that's been playing for two days straight. :lol

You guys that are cracking jokes about this kid that died really are some bogus people. Sure its out of the ordinary for someone to die but to sit back and laugh about someone's death is pretty piss poor in character.

This world is all f'd up with f'd up people.

Top Bottom