• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines |OT| Cursed for Life

Just finished up my second festival, my original clan members are dead but their rainbow haired children have stepped up nicely.

I worry that I'm not exactly being super strategic with my god choices right now but I also have no idea how long the game is expected to last...I'm just making babies with the most expensive gods I can afford. I really dig the game as a whole, though. The presentation is awesome.

Still figuring out a lot of stuff like elements and key locations, though.

uCtZU9v.jpg

Here is one of my latest, if anyone wants to use her.
Also an archer...

sIeqWrU.jpg

Since there will be some new players now, reposting a couple of people for adoptions/betrothals. I need to start playing this again.

keep doing what you do, you'll figure out all nuances as you play. there is lots of repetition involved if you aim to meet every god anyway.

I don't know if that's what I'm going for...but SHOULD it be what I'm going for? I'm just hunting the five items right now, I missed one year because...I was probably busy farming for scrolls, knowing my luck.

But thanks for the encouragement!

I don't know if that's what I'm going for...but SHOULD it be what I'm going for? I'm just hunting the five items right now, I missed one year because...I was probably busy farming for scrolls, knowing my luck.

But thanks for the encouragement!

no, it's up to you. you can't run out of time. you can raise infinite generations. keep looking for the items.

Ogawa-san

Helluva bump, but the gamefaqs board is deader... :p

I got to the last boss
whose second form showed me for the first time what it looks like when your party is wiped out
, and I still don't have martial artist or gunner unlocked, no luck finding a town with them to farm these trades. Is there a way to force the game to reload those other towns I can sail to, or do I have to keep grinding and hope the right ones show up? Not having any luck with the PSN IDs I find around.

Kinda losing steam with the grindy upkeep at this point, hoping these two trades can make it easier.

Helluva bump, but the gamefaqs board is deader... :p

I got to the last boss
whose second form showed me for the first time what it looks like when your party is wiped out
, and I still don't have martial artist or gunner unlocked, no luck finding a town with them to farm these trades. Is there a way to force the game to reload those other towns I can sail to, or do I have to keep grinding and hope the right ones show up? Not having any luck with the PSN IDs I find around.

Kinda losing steam with the grindy upkeep at this point, hoping these two trades can make it easier.
You can use my ID. I have both of those classes in my clan. Same as name on here.

Top Bottom