• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

My day at the office so far:
try to beat tigger
slam my fist on the desk
cry
lie on the floor in the fetal position.

Rinse and repeat.
I don't care if I end up costing my company millions. I will beat this striped SOB

I made it to Christopher Robin. I know myself, I would have kept trying so I deleted my cookies. I'm not doing that gauntlet again.

raigeki11

Neo Member
FUCK I was straight ballin' against Tigger, knocked out 11 of the first 12, then one strike turned into four and my rhythm was gone. Finished with 20 runs for the third time :/

Ultimadrago

FUCK I was straight ballin' against Tigger, knocked out 11 of the first 12, then one strike turned into four and my rhythm was gone. Finished with 20 runs for the third time :/

That choke. I was in that same boat with Tigger (and Owl for a bit). Keep trying, dude! The earlier you hit your stride, the better.

Enker

You have to enter a zen like state to see the unseen and beat the demon tiger. Unfortunately then you get cross eyed and the demon king feasts on honey...and blood...tonight.

The Christopherobicon aside, it took me a good 3 hours straight to beat Tigger, and I can’t say I ever want to touch this game again.

Blues1990

I keep hearing about this Winnie the Pooh baseball game that everyone was talking about, so I've decided to give it a whril. On my first try, I was able to make it to Owl, and I'm now trying to see if I can reach Tigger before facing off against Satan himself.

I'm NOT playing this again.
There is no point, I beat Tigger once and I probably won't do it again. And Christopher Robin? Yeah, right....

El Topo

Why did you bump this? Why did you have to bump this? The memories are coming back. The Dark Souls of baseball games. Argh. Robin. I almost had him once. Never again.

Geneijin

tumblr_mg16msoFph1qk4597o1_500.jpg
These fucking memories :lol

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Why did you bump this? Why did you have to bump this? The memories are coming back. The Dark Souls of baseball games. Argh. Robin. I almost had him once. Never again.

Why was your post deleted earlier in the thread anyway? It's still quoted and visible that way though.

Top Bottom