• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The parody images coming out of this are hilarious.

1357173493328.jpg

Played this yesterday.

It's actually easy until you get to the Warring Triad of Baseball that is Owl, Tigger, and Anti-Christopher Robin.

Fuck all of them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Blasted owl. Going to take a break. Pure luck if your hit goes in the right direction or is strong enough. Lining up just gaurentees you hitting the ball.

Shizzlee

What the fuck at the owl. No one else has given me trouble so far, but when the owl threw his first pitch I just laughed. Fuck that shit. How is he throwing the ball anyway? He's an owl. He doesn't have hands.

Hit 26 out on the rabbit first try. When you level up your Pooh its a lot easier. Just connect the green dot to the ball and click.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
They should be grateful fucking Pooh doesn't just rip them apart. You got honey Christopher ? Well that's good, something to dip your fucking body parts into to make them taste better. No bear would let a child pull that shit.
I think, by the end, everyone is going to be fantasizing about hitting their balls with a baseball bat.

Drencrom

Welp. I did it. Beat that devil Christopher Robin. On the last pitch. Hit an even 40 homers out of 50 pitches.

...And that's it. No congratulatory screen. No credits. Nothing. I hope I didn't click out or cancel my victory parade or something.

WTF

Wow, that sucks

A.E Suggs

Fucking owl man! Kanga also crashed my comp, don't know what that was about but I suspect it was because I was getting to close to winning.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Ok, I've tried twice now. Third time's the charm eh? Let's beat this mofo

Edit: FUCK YOU OWL.

Astral

What the fuck is this invisible ball shit that Tigger is pulling? Even if I hit the ball I have to pray that it isn't a foul.

Top Bottom