• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Out of all MALE celebrities, Jerry Seinfeld handled the #MeToo situation the best in terms of his response (He makes a subtle reference the Bee Movie)

GeorgPrime

Banned
It's like when Jeff Goldblum was dating the chick from Lost, she was 21 and he was 56

rvexkuY.jpg

I dont see a problem here. I can date all girls as soon as they turn 18 legally. Its just not my age preference.

There are enough older woman out there who date a young fuckboy because they like it.

GeekyDad

I'm so out of touch. Had to look up metoo. So, were the questions aimed at Seinfeld due to him involved in some specific way to something?

BeardGawd

Banned
Nothing creepy about it. It’s not like he was 60.

60 isn't "creepy" either.

I'm convinced a lot of these social 'norms' are used to shame people they are jealous of and to somehow feel morally superior. "Oh he can get this beautiful woman that's 20 years younger while I'm stuck with what I can get. How dare he! What do they even have to talk about!"

I'm so out of touch. Had to look up metoo. So, were the questions aimed at Seinfeld due to him involved in some specific way to something?

No he's not involved. These questions are asked to most celebrities nowadays to 1. Legitimize the movement. 2. Guage how woke that celebrity is. Sometimes 3. Give the woke mob ammo if answered incorrectly.

Last edited:
There should be a distinction between 18-19 and “teen”. The girl’s name is Shoshanna Lonstein and she was 18 when she was dating 39 year old Seinfeld. A little creepy, but legal and I mean... look at her.
Nothing creepy about it. It’s not like he was 60.
60 isn't "creepy" either.

I'm convinced a lot of these social 'norms' are used to shame people they are jealous of and to somehow feel morally superior. "Oh he can get this beautiful woman that's 20 years younger while I'm stuck with what I can get. How dare he! What do they even have to talk about!"
Yeah, you’re right. People wouldn’t bat an eye if the gender were reversed.

Boss Mog

There should be a distinction between 18-19 and “teen”. The girl’s name is Shoshanna Lonstein and she was 18 when she was dating 39 year old Seinfeld. A little creepy, but legal and I mean... look at her.
Yeah with a body like that you can't really call him a pedo, more like a cradle-robber. When I hear guys talking about hot girls the body type raises more alarms than the age for me.

Top Bottom