• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
What was everyone's first epic/legendary costume purchase? I can't decide between Valkyrie, Devil, or something for Pharah.

the first one i bought was lucio's gold frog costume

i suggest buying Pharah legendaries tho. i only bought the lucio because i already had Raptorion for Pharah from a lootbox

Played a match alone, got put on attack against a coordinated group with a Torbjörn and a Winston with a pocket medic, the map was Egypt, what a masacre it was.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
New weekly brawl is here.

2016-06-0800_06_31-ovrbse4.png

Blues1990

What was everyone's first epic/legendary costume purchase? I can't decide between Valkyrie, Devil, or something for Pharah.

Since I main Mei, Zarya, & Lucio, I went to go and get their Adominable, Siberian Front, & Slapshot Legendary outfits for them, all of which look incredible. My first Legendary Costume from a random drop was Young Genji, but I don't play as him, so I was like "Whatever."

Xeteh

The awful Commando 76 was the first I got out of a box it was also my first legendary dupe.

First one I bought was Mei's Yeti Hunter, best hero with the best costume. Easy choice.

Blues1990

The awful Commando 76 was the first I got out of a box it was also my first legendary dupe.

First one I bought was Mei's Yeti Hunter, best hero with the best costume. Easy choice.

I was a bit more partial to the Adominable skin's colour pallet than the Yeti Hunter, but I agree that Legendary costume is pretty ace. I do hope that they will include new costumes for the heroes in the future, as my girl Zarya got the raw end of the deal in that department.

Son Of D

Okay last OT name suggestion.

Overwatch |OT3| Justice rains from abo--augh!

(Feel free to replace that with Reaper's Ult quote)

Xeteh

I was a bit more partial to the Adominable skin's colour pallet than the Yeti Hunter, but I agree that Legendary costume is pretty ace. I do hope that they will include new costumes for the heroes in the future, as my girl Zarya got the raw end of the deal in that department.

I can't imagine them not adding new costumes. Keep giving people excuses to buy more loot boxes.

I'm torn right now. Sitting at 970 Overdollars and I'm not sure what costume to get.

Raindancer for Pharah is awesome but I don't play her much and I have Raptorion
Architech for Symmetra I love the costume but I don't get to play her much, I play a lot of support/tank but there aren't a ton of opportunity to play Symm when no one else will heal.
Hayseed for Junkrat... I got Fool out of a box and I hate it, I'm more tempted to just buy a 250 skin instead.

Jeeves

I look forward to people learning how to initiate overtime in this game. So many are too timid to run in there.

Ardenyal

Ahh thats why it feels so shitty on consoles. Do they plan on fixing the input delay?

Would be nice if Blizzard answered this officially. The console controls feel really bad in comparison to other big shooters.

There's delay and if you rotate the stick in a circle your reticule does a square. I excpect.. Little circles!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I look forward to people learning how to initiate overtime in this game. So many are too timid to run in there.

I don't really rage much at the game, but the one time I felt like really raging at the game was seeing the overtime timer ticking down and half my team RUNNING BACK TO THE SPAWN ROOM while I make a desperate last bid as mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom