• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch World Cup 2017 Thread: Kimchi vs Baguettes [Group Stages]

Eh all they've been playing is dive tho.

pharah and mercy arent traditional dive characters. they can play within a dive comp, but the traditional dive meta char are tracer zen genji winston dva soldier sombra lucio

<edit> also, when I say "Jeff Kaplan saying I told ya so," it isnt ME saying the game is balanced. Its me making fun of Jeff's blue post about balance awhile ago

AngryMoth

I can't believe Blizzard still hasn't added the ability to select team colours in spectate mode. It's so confusing when it switches between maps.

Russia vs SK... Russia cant play anything else besides Dive, I don't see them presenting much of a threat if any against SK and their versatility.

Singapore vs Turkey next.... time for lunch i guess.

Also a word for xqc, I can't say I like the guy, but the truth is he was in the kill-feed every single time and his ults seemed to be on point.

Also a word for xqc, I can't say I like the guy, but the truth is he was in the kill-feed every single time and his ults seemed to be on point.

yea he improved when they swapped to the 3dps meta. but I attribute that to pharah just laying down so much damage for winston to follow up on.

Mangachu's pharah was the real difference maker

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Finally going to a match that matters.

No offense seeing that I love watching singapore getting repped but goddamn the scheduling could be better.

Top Bottom