• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Games Week: Nintendo's line-up

L~A

If there's any Gaffers planning to go to the Paris Games Week (starts on Wednesday), here's the line-up of games you'll find on the Nintendo booth.

Wii U (+ eShop)

- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Bayonetta 2
- Captain Toad : Treasure Tracker
- Mario Kart 8
- Splatoon )
- Hyrule Warriors
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Mario Maker
- Mario Party 10
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
- Super Mario 3D World
- Teslagrad
- Shovel Knight
- Affordable Space Adventures
- Stealth Inc. 2.
- Tetrobot and co

Nintendo 3DS (+ eShop)

- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3D
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Sonic Boom: Le Cristal Brisé
- Ultimate NES REMIX
- Disney Magical World
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Disney Magical World
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
- Shovel Knight
- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
- Woah Dave
- VVVVVV
- Pulblox
- Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney : Dual Destinies
- Moon Chronicles
- Steamworld Dig
- Azure Striker Gunvolt
- Gunman Clive 2
- Shantae & the Pirate's Curse
- Zen Pinball 3D

Pretty solid line-up overall, especially for the 3DS eShop!

Gloam

Good line-up for sure, a lotta fun to be had with either system.

Are titles usually announced at this event?

beril

Yep Gumnan Clive 2 will be there. (I won't be though).

Nintendo has been really supportive and offered to show it at a bunch of different trade shows but I've never had the time to build a demo until now, and honestly I had to rush the demo a bit, but I hope it will work out ok.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

Nintendo has been really supportive and offered to show it at a bunch of different trade shows but I've never had the time to build a demo until now, and honestly I had to rush the demo a bit, but I hope it will work out ok.

graet to know! we all are looking forward for the sequel!

that's great! do you know if the game will also be at Lucca Comics & Games in Italy? It's this weekend as well, and Nintendo is usually there with a pretty big booth...

Good line-up for sure, a lotta fun to be had with either system.

Are titles usually announced at this event?

No. It's a show held by micromania (Gamestop group) it's a consumer show right before chrismas. Not a dev show or anything like that

beril

it's mainly a comic convention, but there is also a pretty big gaming section. Strange you haven't heard about it... it's the second biggest con in europe and the third in the world http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucca_Comics_%26_Games

I'm not really that well versed in gaming trade shows, and much less comic book conventions, especially in non english speaking countries, where you usually see much less coverage online.
To be honest I had never heard about Paris Games Week either until I was offered to show the game there.

that's because it's a new event. Games Week started about 4 or 5 years ago in Milan. This year they brought the show to many other european cities, including Paris. We had the italian games week last weekend in Milan

Putosaure

They announced it would be there, here is Bigben's post of it in french:

http://www.bigben.fr/article?id=511

Did you ask about it? What did they say?

Edit: Looking again, they might've just mentioned 3DS as a platform, not that it'd be the version shown there.

I didn't ask because obviously, there was nothing. They indeed had a leaflet with the 3DS version mentioned, but that's it.
They didn't even bothered locking the Shield on WRC, I played some Half Life 2 on it.

Top Bottom