• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

Zomba13

Yeah. I think the real guy moved on from the oceandeepsea twitter account. It's spouting the same stuff as all his other old ones did (people taking the name and then trolling with it).

EDIT: Wait... no. It can't be. Is that him taking pics and uploading them to the account? That is him right isn't it?
AjBrS30CAAElj_Q.jpg:large

Damn... Looks like it really is him. He really is a massive piece of shit. What a cunt.

I love how he admits to no company admitting they would hire him.

That's precious. It's baffling to me, this guys disconnect from cause and effect.

Zomba13

LOL, this is still going on?

Dude, we knew that since like day 1 :p

lol well yeah, but he was saying how he was sorry and how he was going to get better and all that in that podcast interview and then no one saw the GameTrailers/Spike one because it was in some preshow CES thing. I kinda thought he'd learn to keep his head down and not be confrontational.

scy

On a serious note, it's hard to take the whole, "I don't use my computer to go on forums" spiel when I hear IM sounds in his background.

I just want to take this moment to note that he's a Patriots fan, and people should take that into account when rooting for teams tomorrow.

That alone will probably earn more ire than this entire fiasco did :x

GQman2121

Banned
Ah, he's a Patriots fan. That explains everything.
That questionable. He says Sunday, but the Pats play in primetime tomorrow night.

If anyone was considering getting a sleeve tattoo anytime soon, let this guy be the symbol for you to realize that you'd look like a douche bag and, are in fact, not "badass".

Risible

That video, holy shit.

"you're my people, uhhh, I mean I don't own you or nothing"

Yes, Paul, we understand colloquialisms.

At least he's "good at lamps".

He's definitely trying to emulate Charlie Sheen's popularity and wants that attention. Feel bad for clicking the link and feeding the monster, but I'll enjoy watching him making an ass out of himself before he fades back into nonexistence.

I doubt he even knows why he wants that kind of appeal, either.

I think he's a mastermind troll god and he's playing the entire internet and making us dance to his tune like puppets.

I mean, I can't find any other reasonable explanation for this.

legacyzero

Banned
Watched the vid.

This guy really is *draaaaaAAAAAGGGG* an asshole...

How is gonna hope to *draaAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGG* get a job after continuing to show his ass like this...

You thought this whole thing was over? It's not:

VKbVx.png

MxXmM.png

lSPxH.png

uQTdc.png

WTF

Gabe's response:

To be fair I don’t honestly expect to be killed by a psychopath anytime soon. But the tweets from Mr. Paul Christoforo have certainly been…interesting. I think that anytime someone says they are excited to meet you and that “the police will not stop me.” you should probably pay attention. Honestly as someone who truly enjoys making people angry, the fact that I have now driven another human being to say those words is sort of an achievement.

Either way the guy is not allowed at PAX and I don’t think we’ll have any trouble managing that.

Top Bottom