• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Perry, Zinke & DeVos approved by committee, nominations referred to full Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iksenpets

Banned
Murkowski against DeVos, too. Just need one more.

Anyone with an R senator should probably give them a call about this. Gotta push.

Tendo

Sounds like Toomey is being targeted as the next most likely flip, if any PA-GAFfers happen to be reading and sitting near a phone

I have called every office very day as has my mom and sister. Full voicemail since innaugaration. I have sent several letters and have been involved with letter writing campagins. I intend to go to a local office today.

Doing all I can, I encourage others to do the same.

That said Toomey is a spineless punk without an original thought. I expect him to tow the company line then be voted out in 2022.

LiK

I have called every office very day as has my mom and sister. Full voicemail since innaugaration. I have sent several letters and have been involved with letter writing campagins. I intend to go to a local office today.

Doing all I can, I encourage others to do the same.

That said Toomey is a spineless punk without an original thought. I expect him to tow the company line then be voted out in 2022.

just read he received $53k from her. gawd, this could be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom