• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |S2 OT| Not For The Weak-Kneed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
5 seconds into tonights episode:
i74a1nOHGLHJG.gif

Omgomg this will be incredible. I will onlz be able to watch it about 17 hours from now so I guess I leave this thread now so I don't get to see any spoilers (and won't check Facebook after it aired, since the person of interest page usually decides to post spoilers right after airing )

So I guess I'll see you on the other side, mates!

Lonestar

the ;) is there for a reason.

I don't think POI would ever hit the horrible Amnesia TV Trope.

Lonestar

yes, it's a joke on Finch forgetting who Bear was, and the clip is that moment. Think it's from The Practice from years ago.

Lonestar

hope everyone has that gif in their cookies/image history, cause it's getting overused tonight.

Nobility

Banned
It's almost time...

I can't believe we have seen two outstanding seasons so far, I hope Nolan and writers go hard tonight.

I'm trying to ignore the internet until 9PM...soon...very soon...

Lonestar

question I guess is, why it would tell Reese where Finch is. Maybe Root asked to not be trackable, or maybe because Finch isn't his real name, and it doesn't understand where to look.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*bang* Congratulations!
Machine-access John is awesome.

Lawrence has a yellow outline.

Tamanon

Banned
I like that one guy is in there at a little desk. Wonder what the hell that's about!

And I wonder if John still has his admin access.

whaaaaaaaa

For the record, that's got to be the worst job ever. Sitting at a tiny desk in a huge-ass empty room. I hope he at least gets health benefits.

Lonestar

I like that one guy is in there at a little desk. Wonder what the hell that's about!

And I wonder if John still has his admin access.

Seems like it ended. Root asked for the password, and an expired code came up. Best guess is that it ends exactly at midnight, and not "24 hours from when you answered the phone"

Lonestar

Wow, John bringing up that him keeping his mouth shut at the airport is where his life changed. Damn

And it's over :(

Ended a little anticlimactically, but that's how Finch would want it.

Questions are: "Who's the woman in charge" and "is the Machine aligning itself to Root, or is she crazy and hearing things"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom