• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Do I have to play through the whole game again to get her or is it availible before the final boss?

It's available before the final boss.. Of your second playthrough. So yes, you have to playthrough again. Unless you're going for the platinum trophy, dont' bother. If you are going for the platinum, you will need another playthrough anyway, either to max out s. links, or to read all books.

Cornbread78

It's available before the final boss.. Of your second playthrough. So yes, you have to playthrough again. Unless you're going for the platinum trophy, dont' bother. If you are going for the platinum, you will need another playthrough anyway, either to max out s. links, or to read all books.

ugghh, I've already put 300 hours into this game.

Thank you!!!

Err, how? 300 hours and still on the first playthrough? I didn't even think that was possible.

Oh wait. Scratch that. I didn't see that you said you already got the Aqua Invitation. If you got the Aqua Invitation, you can go straight to Heaven and she'll be there for the fight. I thought you were still on the first playthrough.

Cornbread78

Oh wait. Scratch that. I didn't see that you said you already got the Aqua Invitation. If you got the Aqua Invitation, you can go straight to Heaven and she'll be there for the fight. I thought you were still on the first playthrough.

LOL, no on my third, I screwed up the first one and didn't max out all my S-Links, so now I'm on my third. I'm fighting her now, but have to go back to work for the time being, I'll finish her off tonight....

then all I need to do is that Quiz king trophy for plat. Howe the heck do you take the quiz....

Thank you!

LOL, no on my third, I screwed up the first one and didn't max out all my S-Links, so now I'm on my third. I'm fighting her now, but have to go back to work for the time being, I'll finish her off tonight....

then all I need to do is that Quiz king trophy for plat. Howe the heck do you take the quiz....

Thank you!

You go to the TV Listings thing from the main menu. There's a specific one you have to watch, and it's like a game show. You have to beat it 3 times to get to the finals.

Cornbread78

You go to the TV Listings thing from the main menu. There's a specific one you have to watch, and it's like a game show. You have to beat it 3 times to get to the finals.

Thanks! I found it and now I'm finally the proud owner of a P4G platinum trophy! Now to go back to Disgaea3 and try to plat it. I mean, hell, I only spent 300+ hours on P4G, it won;t hurt to go back and play some more Disgaea now to prep me for the eventual D4 NA launch.

Recently gotten a Vita and since I've always been interested in playing P4 but always failed to do so on PS2 or emulators, I thought this would be a good place to start.

I'm only 8 hours in now, but that is far longer than I've ever made it before, even with the limited time I had with it before though Chie's new voice just sounds... off. They really made it such an anime cliche, liked the old one way better and every time she speaks I fucking hate it. Other than that I'm really enjoying it.

Sora_N

Does it matter a LOT what I choose to do each day as activities or is it up to me?

I'm kind of nervous I'm making a huge fuck up sometimes.

I only just beat
Shadow Yukiko and she just recovered after the 'few days'

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Does it matter a LOT what I choose to do each day as activities or is it up to me?

I'm kind of nervous I'm making a huge fuck up sometimes.

I only just beat
Shadow Yukiko and she just recovered after the 'few days'
It depends on if you are trying to max S-links. If you are, you basically need to only spend one day (the final day before the rain comes) doing the entire dungeon.

If not, then you can just do whatever you want. Even if you fail to rescue in time, the game will "rewind" to an earlier point (or you can load an earlier save if you have them).

I just started this a few days ago, my first ever Persona/ShinMegami game. So far I really like it and I don’t think I’ve even started the actual “game”. I just made it up to
Chie’s transformation
. I really like the characters, the story has me hooked, and the music is amazing (I’m addicted to Hearbeat Hearbreak).

Reason I’m posting is that I just hit the spot last night where they essentially say “ok the games open up now, do what you please before
the next time it rains
”.

This made the OCD portion of my brain go off the rails. What if I screw up and run out of time to prepare before that deadline? What if I don't chose a certain event and miss some sweet Event/Persona/Character/Item? I don’t want to play through the whole game with a FAQ on my laptop but at the same time I don’t want to have the constant feeling that I’m being punished for being curious/exploring. I stopped playing games like Valkyrie Profile for that very reason.

Can anyone offer some advice? I love what I’ve seen of this game so far and I think with the right mindset I shouldn’t have issues.

LX_Theo

Banned
I just started this a few days ago, my first ever Persona/ShinMegami game. So far I really like it and I don’t think I’ve even started the actual “game”. I just made it up to
Chie’s transformation
. I really like the characters, the story has me hooked, and the music is amazing (I’m addicted to Hearbeat Hearbreak).

Reason I’m posting is that I just hit the spot last night where they essentially say “ok the games open up now, do what you please before
the next time it rains
”.

This made the OCD portion of my brain go off the rails. What if I screw up and run out of time to prepare before that deadline? What if I don't chose a certain event and miss some sweet Event/Persona/Character/Item? I don’t want to play through the whole game with a FAQ on my laptop but at the same time I don’t want to have the constant feeling that I’m being punished for being curious/exploring. I stopped playing games like Valkyrie Profile for that very reason.

Can anyone offer some advice? I love what I’ve seen of this game so far and I think with the right mindset I shouldn’t have issues.
Don't worry about missing events and whatnot. Anything of any real circumstance will be telegraphed well before any chance to miss it (or plain forced into your schedule).

If you fail to save a person, then the game gives you the option to start back to where you were a week before. So don't worry too greatly about that. Generally its considered smart to try and save the person first, then use the rest of your time as worry free extra time. Just gets that background worry out of the way.

Don't feel pressured to get into guides or something. If you really like to do those sort of things, save it for a later playthrough. For now, take it naturally and do what you feel like. The game is much better like that on your first run through.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That said, if you don't intend to play the game again but you do want to see everything, a guide is the only way to do it. I ended up doing it since I already played P4 three times.

There are some special fusion events that you can miss if you don't pay attention - you have to go into the velvet room every day to check - and in that case I find it useful to have a calender tell you if something's coming up.

Of course, if you're not worried about making game breaking Persona (early Victory Cry), then you can safely ignore that as well.

Mr. Fix

The new epilogue was awful. I'd have to resort to the vanilla ending just to feel that sense of satisfaction. At the very least, they could have waited until
after the credits/credits theme before playing the epilogue.

LX_Theo

Banned
The new epilogue was awful. I'd have to resort to the vanilla ending just to feel that sense of satisfaction. At the very least, they could have waited until
after the credits/credits theme before playing the epilogue.

I don't see what's wrong with it.

Generally its considered smart to try and save the person first, then use the rest of your time as worry free extra time. Just gets that background worry out of the way.
Thank you for your help, this was pretty good advice. I try to jump in and save the person immediately now and then like you said, it makes life much more relaxing. I've also gotten comfortable with the idea of "missables" and I just decide what I'd rather do for a day.

I have another bucket of questions questions now that I'm much further into the game. If someone would be so kind.

I've been hooked on Chie since day one and have been spending time with her any chance I get. I ended up asking her to be my girlfriend and then maxing her S-Link shortly after. That said, I'd like to start raising some other S-Links now and I've neglected Yukiko up until this point. Do I have to worry about Yukiko falling for me and/or Chie getting angry the higher I raise her S-Link? I'm getting rather immersed in these characters and this world, so I'm going to feel awful if the other girls start falling for me and I have to break their hearts.​

The other questions I have relate to the fact that I'm very clueless when it comes to all things with the Personas.

Up until this point I've just done some simple level grinding and collecting. I've tried to keep one persona of each type on me because the game says it should help when trying to boost that particular S-Link with people. I read about people dumping 300 hours into this game so part of me thinks there is a really deep, addicting system in place here. I don't feel the game does a good job at all explaining this aspect of it, and I don't expect someone to type out a huge on either. Is there a nice guide somewhere out there to help better understand this? Some of the more specifics would be:

Should I worry about losing Persona? Right now the game feels like playing Pokemon without a box to send them to. Not that I'm using anything but a single persona, but I rather dread any time I get a new one because it means I have to wave bye bye to another. Is there something I'm missing or a way to store them?

I don't understand anything about creating new Persona. I looked up online that someone said Sarasvati was a good one to start with because of her Invigorate 2, so without any further research I made her from the list. However I feel that if I understood how it all worked I would have a lot of fun crafting my perfect team.

I also don't understand Persona stats. I only see Personas come out when I use special skills in battle, so do the stats listed on them affect my character when equipped? So for example if I equip a Persona with great ST, will my character hit really hard with his standard attack command?​

This game is awesome and has lived up to the praise people here give it. I think Atlus did a fantastic job with the world and characters. I can go hours without touching any of the RPG side of this, simply running around and talking to characters keeps me entertained. I think they voice acting is phenomenal and really helps with this. I've chuckled quite a few times, especially when Kanji is around. I just met Rise so I'm not sure how much is left to go but part of me hopes it never ends.

Lunar15

Thank you for your help, this was pretty good advice. I try to jump in and save the person immediately now and then like you said, it makes life much more relaxing. I've also gotten comfortable with the idea of "missables" and I just decide what I'd rather do for a day.

I have another bucket of questions questions now that I'm much further into the game. If someone would be so kind.

I've been hooked on Chie since day one and have been spending time with her any chance I get. I ended up asking her to be my girlfriend and then maxing her S-Link shortly after. That said, I'd like to start raising some other S-Links now and I've neglected Yukiko up until this point. Do I have to worry about Yukiko falling for me and/or Chie getting angry the higher I raise her S-Link? I'm getting rather immersed in these characters and this world, so I'm going to feel awful if the other girls start falling for me and I have to break their hearts.​

The other questions I have relate to the fact that I'm very clueless when it comes to all things with the Personas.

Up until this point I've just done some simple level grinding and collecting. I've tried to keep one persona of each type on me because the game says it should help when trying to boost that particular S-Link with people. I read about people dumping 300 hours into this game so part of me thinks there is a really deep, addicting system in place here. I don't feel the game does a good job at all explaining this aspect of it, and I don't expect someone to type out a huge on either. Is there a nice guide somewhere out there to help better understand this? Some of the more specifics would be:

Should I worry about losing Persona? Right now the game feels like playing Pokemon without a box to send them to. Not that I'm using anything but a single persona, but I rather dread any time I get a new one because it means I have to wave bye bye to another. Is there something I'm missing or a way to store them?

I don't understand anything about creating new Persona. I looked up online that someone said Sarasvati was a good one to start with because of her Invigorate 2, so without any further research I made her from the list. However I feel that if I understood how it all worked I would have a lot of fun crafting my perfect team.

I also don't understand Persona stats. I only see Personas come out when I use special skills in battle, so do the stats listed on them affect my character when equipped? So for example if I equip a Persona with great ST, will my character hit really hard with his standard attack command?​

This game is awesome and has lived up to the praise people here give it. I think Atlus did a fantastic job with the world and characters. I can go hours without touching any of the RPG side of this, simply running around and talking to characters keeps me entertained. I think they voice acting is phenomenal and really helps with this. I've chuckled quite a few times, especially when Kanji is around. I just met Rise so I'm not sure how much is left to go but part of me hopes it never ends.

First of all, this is your first round through. It seems like there's a lot of really complex systems, but nothing is really that intense. Just take it easy and don't try to get everything the first time around. This is a slice-of-life game, so just take it as it comes and live it like you'd live your own life.

Specifically answering your questions:

1. Raising another person's S-link won't affect anyone else's. The only thing you may or may not want to pay attention to is that you will have a chance to go into a relationship with more than one girl, but you can easily decline if you don't want to be a dick/playa. It won't keep you from finishing that person's S.Link if you deny them. Dating multiple people only affects two non-story important scenes, and one special item you can get (but it's not that important at all, trust me). If you're nervous about social links, I just recommend focusing on social linking with your immediate party members first, and then doing non-party members whenever they're not available. Just relax and take it easy, getting all the S.Links isn't required in the slightest, and doesn't affect what ending you get. Next time around you can focus on getting them all!

2. Don't worry about losing persona: You technically do not lose them because they're entered into the Compendium where you can summon them again for a cost. You can update the compendium with their newer stats too, but it also makes them more expensive to re-summon. That being said, Persona (and SMT for that matter) is all about constantly fusing. It's in your best interest to just keep on fusing to get newer and better persona, don't be afraid to drop any persona at any time. Think of them less as pokemon and more as bundles of stats and skills that you can bring to a newer and better bundle of stats and skills. The reason the compendium exists is so you can go back in and re-summon them to use in fusion.

The game's not much about grinding. You're better off fusing to get newer and better personas than actually grinding. Honestly, if a persona is at a point where it has all the skills its going to get (usually only 2-4 levels), fuse it.

I read about people dumping 300 hours into this game so part of me thinks there is a really deep, addicting system in place here.

I'm sure people are into it, but I never really put much thought into it. I think the reason people put 300 hours into Persona is just due to the story, the characters, and the addicting pace of the game's day-to-day "dungeon/life" setup. Oh, and I actually never payed attention to what kind of persona I had whenever I was doing S.Links, and I was still able to get all of them on my second playthrough. If you're trying to grind out one S-link really fast, let's say, it doesn't hurt to make sure you have a persona of that arcana because it sometimes increases the amount of "secret points" that affect when your social link ranks up. Put basically, if you're given 3 responses in a social link, sometimes one answer will give you 3 points, one will give you 2, and another will give you 0 points. If you bring a persona of the right arcana, it might change to 3, 3, and 1.

3. I'm not a big stats/rpg guy. Creating personas looks confusing, but it really comes down to having bases covered. I always liked having personas that focused on the elements my party members did NOT have, a good buff/debuff persona, as well as a good physical persona. That's a solid balance in my opinion, but I'm really no expert at this. The game's battle system isn't so complex that you'll need to be a master at it. Everyone recommends making a black frost though (due to good elemental resistances), so maybe look in to making one of those!

4. Stats of a persona are your stats. You are, for all intents and purposes, the persona you have summoned at that time.

As for a guide, this is a pretty great non-spoiler guide to how the whole persona system works, and they even have some social link guides that are non-spoilery:

I don't reccomend using a S.Link guide your first time through. Just enjoy the ride and let the chips fall where they may. I'm not a big RPG guy, so I really didn't focus too much on the game's battle elements all that much. I still had a blast and a half, and Persona 4 is probably my favorite game of all time. There's really something for everyone in there, which is why it gets such a good reception from a wide variety of people.

I'm playing through this amazing game for the first time and just
rescued Naoto and did Rise's concert at Junes.

I can't remember the last time I had so much fun playing a JRPG.

I haven't been using a guide, but I have been looking up answers for questions I don't know in pop quizzes and recipes I don't know (some of them I knew naturally. Pretty cool).

I'm struck with the realization that the game will end soon, which makes me sad. Looking ahead, I don't see how Persona 5 could be anywhere near as awesome as this game is.

When I'm done I'm thinking about buying P3P to play on my Vita but I don't know if I will like it as much since some of the game mechanics aren't as refined. (The still image navigation as opposed to 3D world doesn't bother me, I mean how the dungeon is just one long dungeon and differences between P4 and P3 in battle systems and things).
Is P3P worth it or should I just look ahead or go back and play P2 again?

TL;DR I'm cruising through this gem. Persona 4 Golden spoiled me

LX_Theo

Banned
I'm playing through this amazing game for the first time and just
rescued Naoto and did Rise's concert at Junes.

I can't remember the last time I had so much fun playing a JRPG.

I haven't been using a guide, but I have been looking up answers for questions I don't know in pop quizzes and recipes I don't know (some of them I knew naturally. Pretty cool).

I'm struck with the realization that the game will end soon, which makes me sad. Looking ahead, I don't see how Persona 5 could be anywhere near as awesome as this game is.

When I'm done I'm thinking about buying P3P to play on my Vita but I don't know if I will like it as much since some of the game mechanics aren't as refined. (The still image navigation as opposed to 3D world doesn't bother me, I mean how the dungeon is just one long dungeon and differences between P4 and P3 in battle systems and things).
Is P3P worth it or should I just look ahead or go back and play P2 again?

TL;DR I'm cruising through this gem. Persona 4 Golden spoiled me

P3P basically adopted P4's battle system, so no worries over that. There are only minor differences left. Some better, some worse. Its definitely worth it if the still image navigation doesn't bother you. The dungeon may detract from the game, but not nearly enough to make it not worth it.

Many believe P3 to be better than P4. They're extremely similar, yet very different beasts. As I say with everything worthwhile, keep your expectations in check and you'll enjoy it. If you like P4G, then there's no reason you can't like P3P

For P2, now THAT is a big departure from what you'll see in Persona 3 and 4. No social links. Random Encounter dungeons. Everyone can change personas. Different element setup. Different battle system period. Pixel art based. I enjoyed the game immensely (my favorite story in the entire series, and P4G is my favorite game of all time), but it'll be a huge adjustment period in contrast to Persona 3.

P3P basically adopted P4's battle system, so no worries over that. There are only minor differences left. Some better, some worse. Its definitely worth it if the still image navigation doesn't bother you. The dungeon may detract from the game, but not nearly enough to make it not worth it.

Many believe P3 to be better than P4. They're extremely similar, yet very different beasts. As I say with everything worthwhile, keep your expectations in check and you'll enjoy it. If you like P4G, then there's no reason you can't like P3P

For P2, now THAT is a big departure from what you'll see in Persona 3 and 4. No social links. Random Encounter dungeons. Everyone can change personas. Different element setup. Different battle system period. Pixel art based. I enjoyed the game immensely (my favorite story in the entire series, and P4G is my favorite game of all time), but it'll be a huge adjustment period in contrast to Persona 3.

Yeah I love P2 as well. Awesome pixel art.

P3P will be next for me then, probably this summer. :D
Thanks for the insight btw, I asked a similar question in Persona Community thread but had to bail because of spoilers.

Sora_N

Well I guess I'm back again, I want to see if I can save any frustration/time wasted this time.

I managed to beat
Shadow Kanji
a while ago, I already had Eligor which resisted Physical attacks which helped a lot. I also managed to fuse a Lv 22 King Frost which helped against the guy weak against Ice.

I googled and found that you were supposed to be level 35 or something? I had a lot of trouble because I was 17~18 before, but I grinded to 21-22 while retreating to heal my SP.

Now that I need to
save Risette
I'm worried I'll be underlevelled. I'm still not really sure what kind of Personas I should be fusing lol. I'm level 23-24ish right now, except Yosuke is 21-22.

Also, is it just me or am I supposed to struggle this much on SP?

Sorry for noob questions. I really love the social aspects of the game, and the battle system too but I'm quite stumped in terms of fusing. I guess it's partly my fault because I only want to use the ones I think look cool lol.

Trigger

Well I guess I'm back again, I want to see if I can save any frustration/time wasted this time.

I managed to beat
Shadow Kanji
a while ago, I already had Eligor which resisted Physical attacks which helped a lot. I also managed to fuse a Lv 22 King Frost which helped against the guy weak against Ice.

I googled and found that you were supposed to be level 35 or something? I had a lot of trouble because I was 17~18 before, but I grinded to 21-22 while retreating to heal my SP.

Now that I need to
save Risette
I'm worried I'll be underlevelled. I'm still not really sure what kind of Personas I should be fusing lol. I'm level 23-24ish right now, except Yosuke is 21-22.

Also, is it just me or am I supposed to struggle this much on SP?

Sorry for noob questions. I really love the social aspects of the game, and the battle system too but I'm quite stumped in terms of fusing. I guess it's partly my fault because I only want to use the ones I think look cool lol.

Are you doing the Hermit social link quests? They really have an impact on the cost to restore SP. You'll be struggling for a little while longer, but there's a point mid-game when the game's difficulty curve just seems to swing in your favor.

Re
Risette
: I'd have a ice resistant persona on hand and try to be around level 30-ish.

Sora_N

Are you doing the Hermit social link quests? They really have an impact on the cost to restore SP. You'll be struggling for a little while longer, but there's a point mid-game when the game's difficulty curve just seems to swing in your favor.

Re
Risette
: I'd have a ice resistant persona on hand and try to be around level 30-ish.

Thank you, that's exactly the sort of hint I needed. :)

I'll try to work on the Hermit link as well!

Enjolras

Neo Member
Currently playing for the first time, and thought I was doing pretty well - until now. I'm having real trouble with the Void Quest's
Shadow Mitsuo
, and I don't know if it's being underlevelled, undergeared, or just unlucky when it comes to this fight, but it takes me about 30mins to get most of the health bar down, and then comes the Ghastly Wail and I'm screwed.

Didn't realise that the attack only hits if you're hit by fear, but what tends to happen is that the boss uses Evil Touch followed by Ghastly Wail in the same turn, and I have no idea if there's anything I can do to stop it. Are then any resist fear accessories I should have unlocked by now? It's actually becoming a bit of a roadblock in terms of enjoying the game, and I don't want this to get between me and finishing a playthrough.

My team's all level 39-41, and I didn't have any trouble with the previous dungeon bosses being 31-33. MC's got the Paladin armour, which I think is the best at this stage, but that doesn't help against a OHKO.

Any advice is appreciated, really. I just want to get through this fight so that I can get on with the rest of the story/maxing skills/levelling social links etc.

I really must be missing something with fishing. I can't get it to work.

I press circle like it says but it just seems to cancel the attempt. Pressing X does nothing. All the guides suggest some kind of gauge should appear but it doesn't.

My bait just dips in an out of the water until I get a message saying the fish wriggled off the hook and swam away.

What am i missing??

Lusankya

I really must be missing something with fishing. I can't get it to work.

I press circle like it says but it just seems to cancel the attempt. Pressing X does nothing. All the guides suggest some kind of gauge should appear but it doesn't.

My bait just dips in an out of the water until I get a message saying the fish wriggled off the hook and swam away.

What am i missing??

You need to push O, when you see the splashes around the bobber. That initiates the actual fishing minigame with the gauge.

Game is a masterpiece. That is all.

Oh and Marie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your favorite girl....(except Chie, Yukiko and Rise.)....
Okay maybe all of them >>><<<< each other. Sorry man, I'm too much of a swagged out guy to choose one.

Alright I've got a semi-urgent question as I just stopped and set my Vita down out of fear that I'm going to screw something up.

Major Spoilers here. Seriously don't highlight if you care about spoilers.

So it was revealed that the killer is Adachi (which I seriously did not see coming) and he blew a hole into the original bedroom in the shadow world. I assume this is the final dungeon.

I've been reading a little ahead because the last few hours of this game has made me paranoid (several points where if you don't make specific choices you get a bad ending). I read that if I do the dungeon right now it will skip ahead to a much later date missing out on several days, AND the Christmas Eve date event.

I absolutely do not want this so what should I do? What day is best to jump into that hole he made and do the dungeon? Can the dungeon be completed in a single day like all the previous ones have been?

I also do not have Marie's S-Link maxed yet, which some people say is required for the best ending?

As always, help is much appreciated.

Xenoflare

Alright I've got a semi-urgent question as I just stopped and set my Vita down out of fear that I'm going to screw something up.

Major Spoilers here. Seriously don't highlight if you care about spoilers.

So it was revealed that the killer is Adachi (which I seriously did not see coming) and he blew a hole into the original bedroom in the shadow world. I assume this is the final dungeon.

I've been reading a little ahead because the last few hours of this game has made me paranoid (several points where if you don't make specific choices you get a bad ending). I read that if I do the dungeon right now it will skip ahead to a much later date missing out on several days, AND the Christmas Eve date event.

I absolutely do not want this so what should I do? What day is best to jump into that hole he made and do the dungeon? Can the dungeon be completed in a single day like all the previous ones have been?

I also do not have Marie's S-Link maxed yet, which some people say is required for the best ending?

As always, help is much appreciated.

As long as you unlocked Adachi's dungeon, you are on the right track

Your last day is 12/23, you must compete the dungeon on that day if you still haven't

Max out Aeon "Marie" S.link if you want to unlock 1 of the bonus dungeon and one of the key to the golden epilogue, however, the vanilla true ending is not effected, you will miss the golden epilogue though

If you finish Adachi's dungeon before 12/23, the game skips to 12/24 automatically, 12/23 is also the day where Persona fusion receives bonus exps, A level 10 S.link would level up the Persona 5 levels upon fusion, 12/23 makes it 6, but if you complete the dungeon on 12/23, you will miss the Christmas eve event

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wow, are you supposed to beat the secret boss in the first dungeon at level 26? I'm getting one-shotted by their physical attack and Megido doesn't do very much Almighty damage against them. Holy crap. :/

-Horizon-

I may be playing on normal (which I hear is the easy mode for this) but I'm proud of myself for beating
Shadow Mitsuo a week ago and Shadow Naoto today

-Horizon-

Just beat
Namatame
Gosh darn it, that took longer than
Mitsuo
But for Nanako's sake, this became the first time I beat a dungeon on the first day it was available. Sure normal mode is easy to the rest of you but this was still difficult for me to do.

Good choice.

It still hurt to see her run away after the rejection ;-;
I just want everyone to be happy

LX_Theo

Banned
Just beat
Namatame
Gosh darn it, that took longer than
Mitsuo
But for Nanako's sake, this became the first time I beat a dungeon on the first day it was available. Sure normal mode is easy to the rest of you but this was still difficult for me to do.

First time I played Golden, I played on easy. :p

Don't fret too much over it. Normal can be plenty difficult if you don't have the experience with the series to make the best preparations.

Top Bottom