• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

pizza or chinese food?

pizza or chinese food?

• pizza

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • chinese food

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters

teezzy

Banned
pizza or chinese food?

idk man i think i'm picking chinese food like 9 times outta 10

#team chinese food

anything chicken and sauce is the best

steamed dumps, crab rangoon

Joe Rogan Reaction GIF by UFC

teezzy

Banned
#teampizza

I've never been to China so who knows if what we have in America is 'authentic', but based solely on my experiences in the US, pizza all the way.

It's all mostly based on American-Chinese takeout in New York

you rarely see shit like chicken feet in your standard Chinese place

it's catered to Americans. sweet sauces and lots of deep fried shit

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I chose Chinese food, but really depends.

If I want dirt cheap take out, I'll grab a Chinese combo.

If I want to spend a bit more for something better, or got some guys coming over to chill, pizza all the way.

*Nightwing

Both are glorious unless we going to the extremes and comparing pineapple and ham pizza against century old eggs…. I refuse to play that game cause we all will lose

It is really hard to pinpoint "Chinese Food" because so many other cultures have adopted and have their own unique take on Chinese cooking. For me, my asian side comes from Chinese-Malay cooking, so things like Asam Laksa are fusions of Indian, Thai, Malay, and Chinese. Can't really say if that counts or not, but if it does, Chinese food is the best food on the planet. If you disagree, you just haven't had it. There, my hot take.

GeekyDad

Cauliflower crust is underrated. Basil, garlic, fresh bell pepper, olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, spinach, mushrooms - pizza can be a very tasty and healthy meal
Kinda...

Regardless of those healthy ingredients (which I think are all delicious together), the pizzas themselves usually contain really unhealthy amounts of sodium.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I’m not normally a pineapple on pizza guy but I’m in Hawaii so I gave it a try. Honestly, not bad though I doubt I will ever order it again.

C0Gu6Sa.jpg

Still better than Chinese food.

I was going to pick pizza, but my image of "Chinese food" has expanded after being in China.
There is just too much variety that Chinese food can encompass which makes me choose Chinese food as the option.

Top Bottom