• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

pizza or chinese food?

pizza or chinese food?

• pizza

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • chinese food

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters

teezzy

Banned
Ummm, neither?

the-office-steve-carell.gif

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Ya based on this choice I would say Chinese food. Just so much vareitey.

If you said Chinese food vs Italian food that would be a different choice.

Tschumi

So hard to decide. Both good after a night in the fridge...

I think i have to go Chinese food simply because i feel less guilty after eating a ton of it.

Gong bao zhi ding ftw

NahaNago

I'd go with pizza as well but I've barely eaten any Chinese food. With that said the Chinese food I had eaten wasn't that great. Mostly just some dumplings.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Ya based on this choice I would say Chinese food. Just so much vareitey.

If you said Chinese food vs Italian food that would be a different choice.
Honestly, though, since I live in the States, I'd have to err toward pizza. I've had the privilege of enjoying some really delicious Chinese food, but only in particular places, namely Brooklyn, NY back in the 70s, and Miami, FL (also in the 70s and 80s). But good pizza -- though most is junky if you just want a quick fix -- most towns/cities have at least one really good pizza place. Chinese food, definitely not so much. Even here in the Atlanta area where we have a "little Asia" so to speak off Buford Hwy., most of that food is pretty junky. The Italians brought their A-game with them to the U.S. The Chinese left their older folks for dead back in the old country, and with them, most of the family recipes and experience making it.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Chinese has way to much fried food (General Tso's, fried rice), way too much sugar (sauces) and way to much sodium and msg. Pizza's downfall is really just the carbs. Pizza has tomato sauce, dairy, veggies and protein. And I generally don't feel like a dehydrated husk like I do after eating Chinese food. And, after eating lots of beef and broccoli and chick, I'm not sure either is beef nor chicken really. But still good.

Top Bottom