• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Places in video games you like, despite not liking the video game itself?

-Zelda-

Banned
Credit where credit is due. There are games I have played that for whatever reason, I give up on. For me, Dark Souls is one. I actually really like the atmosphere and design of many of the early areas, but after words, I just can't take it anymore and call it quits. Basically, Everything from the Firelink Shrine up to the bell gargoyles and then all the way down to the gapra demon are areas that I actually love traveling through. I really like how the light catches the buildings and the trees. Not having any loud music get in the way also helps pull me into the setting. The balcony where Solaire is located, is really nice, especially when looking up at the city walls above in the distance.

What are some areas in games that you like, from games you will never complete?

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Oh, I see. For me, it has to be Zeal from Chrono Trigger

chrono-trigger-screenshot.jpg

-Zelda-

Banned
At this point you should make a new thread with a new title.
No. If people have the time to read the title, enter the topic, and comment on it, then they also have time to read the edit part at the top of the first post and use their brain. I know reading is hard for forum goers (as is forgetting to include words from time to time), but it gets easier the more you practice it.

Shh

No. If people have the time to read the title, enter the topic, and comment on it, then they also have time to read the edit part at the top of the first post and use their brain. I know reading is hard for forum goers (as is forgetting to include words from time to time), but it gets easier the more you practice it.
I'm saying people are lazy and would rather respond about your thread title than have an actual mature conversation.

-Zelda-

Banned
I'm saying people are lazy and would rather respond about your thread title than have an actual mature conversation.
apologies for assuming you were one of them, then. I reported the topic to a mod and maybe they can do something about it because I see no reason to make a new one when this one can be salvaged.

Reactions: Shh

Guilty_AI

FFXV entire game world basically. Really amazing enviroments, not so amazing game.

On that note, US's The Crew 1/2.

One of the most massive and well crafted worlds in a videogame, stuck in an always online bad racing game

Last edited:
Top Bottom