• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PLAYSTATION 3 European Launch Date and Price inside (take it with a grain of salt)

BirdySky

Kleegamefan said:
Guess you started gaming *after* the Nintendo 64?

In a way, yes. No internet access back then meant I missed the fanboy wars of the 90's during the Nintendo to Sony Exodus.

Elios83

solarplexus said:
March 2006 in Europe? :lol

Not gonna happen. Maybe 4th quarter 2006 at the earliest, but there's no way that Sony will release PS3 March 2006 in Europe.

Sony confirmed at Games Convention that they will show PS3 at the show next year (August). So why should they officially announce an european unveiling in 08/2006 if the console would be available since March 2006? :lol

I really don't believe PS3 will be launched in Europe in the first half of 2006 but at Games Convention Sony only said about PS3: "See you in 2006", which has nothing to do with the august unveiling you suggest.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
sangreal said:
Only the last 10 days or so of March are Spring

The 15th is Winter

My local seasons strike again.

In Ireland seasons work thusly: Feb-Apr (spring), May-Jul (Summer), Aug-Oct (Autumn), Nov-Jan (winter). I'm pretty sure it's the same in Britain, and roughly the same across europe.

I figured since March was in the middle of our spring, it'd be comfortably considered spring for most others too :p ;)

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I just went on the french amazon site PS3 page. I'm surprised no ones reviewed it yet...

My review.

"3h ps3 is t3h 4m4zing cool 4nd t3h tot4lly cool3st g4m3s m4chin3 on t3h pl4n3t 4nd 0wnz 4ll ot3hr consol3s 4nd 3v3rthing"

Acosta

No, there is nothing. Nobody in SCEE have a single idea about the price or launchment (that info just could be knew by top Sony execs and just as reasonable predictons, It´s pointless to share it at this point with territorial delegations).

Is not worth to discuss it, even as something hypothetycal, but as I know how GAF works: have fun.

callous

Idioteque said:
If true, I'm just gonna have to pass on the xbucks 360.

That's the first thought that came into my mind too.

And Spring, going by every single calendar I have ever seen, is March-April-May. Northern European here. Not that it matters.

Top Bottom