• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

Hex

Banned
I am almost sad that G4 is dead because I would love to watch this on tv without having to connect my laptop or use Playstation Home

ib2N5Ro94CYGD.gif

It's about to go down.

Kazify it!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You could literally say anything at the moment the thread is going so fast and the only person who will read it is some curious GAFfer 3 years in the future.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
inFAMOUS 3?

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/20/sucker-punch-to-present-at-playstation-meeting/

Sly Cooper and InFamous developer Sucker Punch will present at the PlayStation Meeting in New York today.

Polygon reports game director Nate Fox will be “one of the presenters” at the event.

It’s not clear whether this means he’ll be demonstrating something or just acting in an MC-type role.

Once an independent studio, Sucker Punch cemented its long-standing relationship with Sony last year by going in-house.

Honestly, I'd be happy if they passed off the franchise to another developer and created something new.

Top Bottom