• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

nIBtvwD.jpg

TROLOLOLOOLLOOL

JudgeN

Didn't realize they had a twitchTV stream, maybe the PS4 OS will stream directly to twitch? Would be fucking amazing if so.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Remember to get your bingo cards ready, here's the template I made:

ps4bingo_templatepzq7k.png

Those with GT problems, go to another video and switch to streaming, then go back to the live event and it should work.

Edit: Nvm, I see this has been mentioned. Thread is moving fast already!

Damn it, I swore I'd stay off the hype train. Well, I can afford to slack for 43 minutes or so...

Fortunately we'll be watching this at work so I will miss nothing but the glorious meltdowns and betrayaltons... Don't disappoint me Gif-GAF
Pretty please...? (^_^)v

SadAli

Neo Member
Don't even know what I want anymore. Hype and GAF have destroyed my ability to think coherently. Just want it.

Ricker

Ok...please guys,no gifs during the event lol...GAF needs all the juice it can spare...

Watching GT right now and these guys are kinda toning it down..no price,no date,no launch games etc etc...I hope we at least see the damn console lol.

sakipon

Where are the Ustream links? There was a list in the other thread but it's buried now. Just like this post will be in a second or two.

Top Bottom