• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus monthly games for February are Foamstars, Rollerdrome and Steelrising

ReBurn

Gold Member
Foamstars should be fun for some online time wasting. It's not the worst get that's been on offer. This isn't all that bad of a month.

Edellus

I'm looking forward to try Foamstars and I really dig the art style of Rollerdrome. I don't know anything about Steelrise, but will check it out anyways.

Clover904

Hell yeah. Foamstars is sounding like it’s a really fun multiplayer game. Rollerdome looks pretty damn fun as well. I haven’t heard anything about steelrising though.

Gandih42

Pretty psyched about Rollerdrome and always wanted to try Steelrising. The setting is interesting and it looks perfectly janky to my tastes.

havoc00

be7.png

consoul

This is the right way for Foamstars to launch. Keen to check out Rollerdrome too. Not a bad month, though there's so many good games to play I doubt I'll get around to these until later.

[Sigma]

I have RollerDome. Haven't played much of it but it's decent so far from what the bit i've played thus far.

FoamStars was decent as a game to waste time and mess around in the beta. So i'll download the full game and play it from time to time even though I don't have PS Plus right now(will have it next week as playing Helldivers 2 online requires PS Plus).

Last edited:

Crayon

Smart to put foamstars on the sub. Actually they should be doing that with all smaller multiplayer games. The point is to drive subs and sell mtx, right?

AmuroChan

Good move putting Foamstars on PS+. I would not have bought this game, but I'll give it a shot since it's "free".

I liked Steel Rising. Mostly due to the art direction. However, as people have stated above. Play it before Lies of P, or you will dislike it. It has tons of Euro Jank

engstra

Pretty good month I think.

Foamstars seems to be getting pretty good word of mouth and I don't have any multiplayer game I play so will give it a shot.
Rollerdrome I've had on my list since releasing so I'm excited to finally try it out.
Steelrising have no feelings either way for.

Another quite good month. None of it seems to have been reviewed as actual immediate bargain bin material and Foamstars has also not really had bad preview voices attached to it. The big stuff, is probably appearing more often now on Extra, but Essential still offers variety and decent quality. Anyone that thinks this isn't worth the price of a burger menu is delussional.

Roberts

I liked Steel Rising. It is eerily similar to Lies of P (and not only because they are both Souls-likes), but not as smooth and polished, but still enjoyable.

Dazraell

I may check Steelrising as I liked previous games from this dev, but otherwise not a fan of this lineup

I remember rollerdome coming out but I assumed it was a MP game, looks like it is not. Will def give that a try. Foamstars is a clear Splatoon knockoff but that might be ok since it's "free" at launch. Might get a couple hours out of it.

Top Bottom