• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for October: Hot Wheels Unleashed, Injustice 2, Superhot

Hot Wheels Unleashed is worth it.

Its a fun arcade racer, dont be fooled by the aesthetic and concept, it actually gets pretty hard and competitive.
Since its this months game, give it a go, im sure the servers will be full, youll have a blast.....assuming you like arcade racers.

Its also stunning.
maxresdefault.jpg

I thought this was a real pic, i was like yeah, you’re a bit nutty to do all this

Three

I own Superhot VR already. I hear Superhot regular is completely different missions but I'm not sure if I can go back to playing it not in VR. I'll be able to check it out now at least.

jaysius

Banned
Hot Wheels Unleashed is worth it.

Its a fun arcade racer, dont be fooled by the aesthetic and concept, it actually gets pretty hard and competitive.
Since its this months game, give it a go, im sure the servers will be full, youll have a blast.....assuming you like arcade racers.

Its also stunning.
maxresdefault.jpg
All the tracks look like shit, because they stuck to the retarded "we need to stay on brand" bullshit.

Fugly orange is great for children, but not for seeing an entire game.

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

Cool free ps5 upgrade for hot wheels!
(they don't have an upgrade path).

It's a pretty good arcade racer. I recommend it.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Hotwheels isn't bad I've heard. Might try it. No interest in the rest. Superhot is amazing in VR, I've played it a ton on my Quest 2, but I can't imagine the pancake version being nearly as fun.

Last edited:

Aion002

Superhot is sooo good.

I finished on the pc and the xbox, now I will finish it on the ps4.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Surprised they didn't go with anything Halloween-like. But at the same time, not surprised in current year.

Was hoping for Evil Dead. I would think that game has to have some sort of dlc that would sell like hotcakes to ps+ users in October.

They still have to do the extra and premium announcement right .. something there maybe, maybe a RE game since Sony seems to have marketing dibs on Village at least.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Was hoping for Evil Dead. I would think that game has to have some sort of dlc that would sell like hotcakes to ps+ users in October.
Maybe for the other tiers later in the month, who knows. Even this Plus and the SoP prior didn't leak ahead of time like they have been.

Last edited:

NickFire

They still have to do the extra and premium announcement right .. something there maybe, maybe a RE game since Sony seems to have marketing dibs on Village at least.
Now that you mention it, yeah, RE7 would have been a decent choice for PS5 since they never gave the free upgrade to PS+ owners of it.

angrod14

I'm so happy I didn't buy Hot Wheels. Excited to play it for "free" now.

I'm feeling less and less motivated to buy games now, especially Day One. Last gen felt so frustrated for buying Uncharted 4 and Ratchet & Clank, only for those to be given away for free in PS Plus afterwards.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I'm so happy I didn't buy Hot Wheels. Excited to play it for "free" now.

I'm feeling less and less motivated to buy games now, especially Day One. Last gen felt so frustrated for buying Uncharted 4 and Ratchet & Clank, only for those to be given away for free in PS Plus afterwards.

That took a few years though, not like they were on PS+ a month after release.

I've heard great things about Hotwheels but two things. 1- Monetization. 2- Online play is dead after 2 months of its release.

yurinka

They are 3 very good games, and I plan to play all 3 because interest me and never played them, but none of them excite me.

Top Bottom