• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation State of Play | August 6th 2020 | NO MAJOR PS5 ANNOUNCEMENTS

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Braid? 2?

EDIT: Anniversary Edition, lame

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Up next, The Pathless (PS5)

This is tbe first State of Play that I'm watching. Why is it exactly the same in structure as Nintendo Direct?

Honest question.

jshackles

I don't understand this game exactly. Is it like, an endless runner? Roguelike? What happens if you run out of energy and can't shoot anything? Seems weird.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I don't understand this game exactly. Is it like, an endless runner? Roguelike? What happens if you run out of energy and can't shoot anything? Seems weird.
OrdinaryFakeAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

YCoCg

Hand repainted to look basically the same
Which is really weird considering the art style is PERFECT for AI upscaling, you can basically get 8x the texture size by just running it through MANGA, COMIC, DigiArt or Falcon (or even Waifu) AI's.

Top Bottom