• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Legends: Arceus Has Sold Over 12 Million Units Globally. Meanwhile Elden Ring is mostly likely more than twice that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
With this shitty water.

Elden ring deserve it.

And honestly pokemon arceus had the same engine of Zelda Breath of the wild with few upgrade... I mean look the menú, Its the same of BOTW.

Last edited:
6fldxs.jpg

STARSBarry

Gold Member
This feels like such a bait thread, not by the title itself but just the OP comment. I mean what's the discussion here? Legends despite being the most unique pokemon game in years feels cheap and phoned in? Well yeah I think most people know that.

I didn't even know Pokemon vs Elden Ring was a thing. The article dousent even mention it, what do you mean by most likely?

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Pretty expected. Would have been surprised if it didn’t reach 10M.

I do think Arceus is a small step in the right direction for the series, so this is positive news for sure.

anthony2690

Banned
Man, I love Elden Ring, probably the best game this year so far in my opinion.

But these threads are dull now, surely you could have a megathread.

Plus I can imagine the target audience for Pokémon and elden ring are very different.

Pokémon is literally children & for nostalgic old men that don't want to move on.

Kdad

Pokémon Legends: Arceus Has Sold Over 12 Million Units Globally. Meanwhile Elden Ring is mostly likely more than twice that. Nevertheless, Horizon Hidden West wipes the floor with both of them.

I hope that clarifies things…. but please do not let this clarification distract you from the fact that in nineteen ninety eight, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom