• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Popular games that you don't play

Hey GAF, I'm curious about the games you don't play that are popular, and if you avoid them because they're popular or if you want to play them but haven't gotten to it yet. I typically don't play GTAs, most online multiplayer shooters, Soulsborne games for example. DMC3 and the Soulsborne games, I'd like to try getting into at some point. What about you GAF, what are some popular games that you don't play?

Battle Royale games. Any of em'. The novelty of the mode wore off pretty fast after PUBG. No reskinning of the same concept changes how I feel about the genre really either as I've tried a good portion of them. Just not for me.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
You’re allowed to skip out on some games, games like persona, fortnite, Pokémon, souls provide fun for people but for me:
Animated GIF

cormack12

Gold Member
Warzone, Fortnite, Minecraft, Fifa (might pick it up late in the season on discount but generally don't play FUT), LoL, DOTA2.

BlakeofT

It's mostly lack of time for me. Way too many good looking games out there, and many of them want all of my free time.

I don't play any COD or Battlefield because I really just don't like those kinds of games.

I'm not strictly against playing a battle royale game, but so far none of them have made me want to really jump in and try. The only one I did try was fortnite. I walked around for about 5 minutes collecting items, and then died immediately to the first guy I saw. Instant uninstall.

tommib

Grand Theft Auto. Only played the top-down “2D” ones back in the day. They have 0 appeal to me.

Top Bottom