• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Praydog's 'game changing' UEVR mod looks to release today

Wonko_C

UEVR makes me want to play Robocop: Rogue City, Tales of Arise, Returnal, then replay Ace Combat 7 and Final Fantasy VII Remake, (not to mention my constantly growing backlog of SteamVR games) but I have committed myself to Asgard's Wrath II if I want to finish it during my lifetime.

Techies

UEVR makes me want to play Robocop: Rogue City, Tales of Arise, Returnal, then replay Ace Combat 7 and Final Fantasy VII Remake, (not to mention my constantly growing backlog of SteamVR games) but I have committed myself to Asgard's Wrath II if I want to finish it during my lifetime.
I would reccomend it, I was busy playing Asgards Wrath 2, when UEVR came out. Haven't touched it since.

UEVR is kind of addictive, you are always curious about how the next game looks like, so you keep jumping from one to another.

It's also not good for the bank account. I like bought Marvel vs Capcom infinite, Crash4, Tony Hawk. Games I would of never bought before really, just to check them out in VR.

Unironically MvC infinite is actually pretty amazing in VR in terms of visuals. One of those levels in space was particularly one of the best looking scenes I've seen in VR to date.

I was expecting an average game, yet in VR it's pretty damn cool. Those 6/10 games suddenly gain a point or two.

Think I spend more time in VR this year, then I did the whole of last year already.

Last edited:

Resenge

Wow you have been playing it for a while now, how big is the game? I started playing but put it aside because I have some other games I want to prio first.

Are you enjoying it that much or are you just ploughing through because you commited to completing?

Wonko_C

Wow you have been playing it for a while now, how big is the game? I started playing but put it aside because I have some other games I want to prio first.

Are you enjoying it that much or are you just ploughing through because you commited to completing?
It's a little bit of both actually. I don't like to leave games unfinished, even to the point some days I force myself to play but once I'm playing it's hard to put down. (Until the battery drains at least)

They claim it's 60 hours to finish the campaign and more than 100 to %100 it, I think I'm halfway through, yesterday I unlocked the third (of four) playable character, and I like how they all play a bit different so far, it keeps the game fresh.

Techies

Didn't know it was a thing, but I just finished Mortal Kombat 1 in VR, whilst laying down on the bed. Don't know if this is just a UEVR thing where you recenter the horizon, or a combination of UEVR and some Meta Quest update.

Top Bottom