• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-TGS 2012 SCEJ Press Conference - Sep. 19, Midnight EDT; Sep. 18, 9PM PDT

SOMEBODY STOP THIS TRAIN I NEED TO GET ON

come on guys where's the hype for all the awesome announcements coming

I'm super hyped!

FcJAE.gif

NeoUltima

I'll be satisfied with just the Super-Slim announcement. It is all I am expecting to be honest. Anything else would be icing on the cake.
[edit: make that icing on the cupcake. New Ps3 model ain't worth a whole cake]

Mush

Predictions: Utter, utter failure.

What I would like to happen: SOMETHING regarding The Last Guardian, Super Slim revealed at a decent price (I'm really interested in the 16GB model), All-Stars reveals that don't make me throw up.

※ This broadcast is also available without the account of Nico Nico Douga.

bad google translate :( guess I'll register now

Loudninja

I dont expect much since neither the US and EU blogs have said nothing about the Press Conference :/
They did

Yes, I know we’ve all only just got Gamescom out of our systems but the next major gaming event is bearing down fast. Next Thursday, TGS gets underway at the cavernous Makuhari Messe in Tokyo, Japan. For the uninitiated, it’s generally a more low key affair than E3 or Gamescom - at least for Western gamers – but invariably throws up plenty of interesting news, especially for any would-be otakus out there.

The day before doors open, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan will be holding a press conference in downtown Tokyo from 5.00am BST (1.00pm Japan time). Unlike Gamescom, we won’t be hosting a livestream of the event, however, any earlybirds will be able to read about all the key announcements right here on the PlayStation Blog after the show finishes. What’s more, I’ll be on the ground live-Tweeting proceedings via @PlayStationEU.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/14/tokyo-game-show-2012-your-questions-please/

I honestly don't think much will be shown. Sony is notorious for leaks and we have none so far. Biggest news will be price drop.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Fuck you Heston, The Last Guardian is gonna be there.

Even if it's there, they will just briefly talk about it, maybe show some short trailer, and that's about it. And the wait continues.

At this point, they might as well not show anything until it's done.

TDLink

If Gravity Rush got a PS3 port I would buy it in an instant. I doubt Sony would do it though since it is one of the only reasons to really own a Vita right now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If Gravity Rush got a PS3 port I would buy it in an instant. I doubt Sony would do it though since it is one of the only reasons to really own a Vita right now.

They already ported HSG.

They -should- port Gravity Rush to the PS3 before they make 2 on the Vita just to give the franchise more exposure it deserves.

Top Bottom