• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prediction Thread: Will Starfield Have A Apology Tweet Within 1 Week Of Release?

Will Starfield Have A Apology Tweet Within 1 Week Of Release?

• Yes

Votes: 48 15.6%
  • Yes, It has already been written.

Votes: 155 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 105 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Success

Leaked Starfield Apology Tweet:

"We extend our sincere apologies to all Starfield players for the technical challenges encountered upon launch. We recognize that the initial release may have exhibited unexpected behaviors. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are paramount, and we genuinely appreciate your valuable feedback.

Our diligent team is actively addressing the known issues to optimize and refine the Starfield experience. We remain committed to delivering updates and patches that will significantly improve gameplay stability and overall performance. Thank you for your patience and continued support as we strive to provide you with a seamless journey through the stars."

Tomi

Haha what a time to be alive

We discuss will developers delay the game
I seriously considering to quit gaming for few years because this is starting to be ridiculous...

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I'll just quote this post because I think it is related to the thread.
Bet its not the last apology we see yet this year

Nicolas Cage Wink GIF
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4

Last edited:

Success

OP should be apologising for the grammar of the topic title.

Dear Duchess,

I want to personally apologize for the technical oversight in the title of my thread. It seems that an unexpected glitch in my grammar matrix caused a chain reaction of linguistic missteps. I sincerely appreciate your keen attention to detail in pointing out this discrepancy.

Rest assured, I have taken immediate action by assembling a team of diligent language engineers to conduct a thorough analysis of the grammar algorithms. Our primary focus is to identify and rectify the root cause of this issue. I understand the importance of maintaining grammatical precision and I am fully committed to delivering threads that adhere to the highest standards.

I am genuinely grateful for your vigilance in bringing this matter to my attention. Your unwavering dedication to linguistic excellence is truly commendable. Like you, I firmly believe that nobody wants to create grammatically incorrect threads, and I am determined to rectify this mistake promptly.

Once again, I offer my heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that I am working diligently to address this technical fault and restore the harmonious balance of proper grammar. Your understanding and continued support are deeply appreciated as I strive to provide a seamless and grammatically accurate experience for all our valued users.

Laptop1991

Gotta be a yes, all their Tes and Fallouts release with bugs, and they know full well the modding community will fix them, which is why they get mostly a pass on the bugs, apart from F76 obviously

feynoob

Banned
21ltEuA.png

Saw this on 4chan thought it was funny
I raise you with this letter from Todd himself.

Subject: Apology Letter from Todd Howard, Game Director of Starfield

Dear Gamers,

I write to you today with a heavy heart and sincere apologies regarding the recent events surrounding our highly anticipated title, Starfield. As the Game Director of Starfield and a representative of Bethesda Studios, I take full responsibility for the delays and any disappointment caused.

First and foremost, I would like to express my deepest apologies to each and every one of you who has been eagerly awaiting the release of Starfield. Your anticipation and support have been instrumental in driving our team to create a game that we believe will transport you to awe-inspiring new frontiers. However, it is with great regret that I must admit that we have encountered unforeseen challenges during the development process, resulting in the need for additional time to deliver the experience we envisioned.

Our goal at Bethesda Studios has always been to provide you, our valued players, with unforgettable and immersive gaming experiences. I am acutely aware of the immense trust you have placed in us, and I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience, frustration, or disruption caused by the extended wait.

I want to assure you that our team is working tirelessly to overcome the technical complexities and hurdles we have encountered. We are fully committed to ensuring that Starfield is nothing short of exceptional when it finally reaches your hands. The additional time we are investing in development will allow us to polish every aspect of the game and create an adventure that exceeds your expectations.

I understand that our lack of transparency and clear communication on release dates has led to disappointment and frustration. I apologize deeply for this oversight. Moving forward, we will make significant improvements in our communication channels, ensuring that you are kept informed about the progress and development of Starfield.

To express our gratitude for your unwavering support and to make amends for the delays, we will be offering exclusive in-game content and rewards to all players upon the game's release. We hope that this gesture will demonstrate our commitment to you and convey our appreciation for your patience.

I humbly request your understanding and continued support during this challenging time. We are working diligently to deliver a game that will take you on an unforgettable journey through the stars, and we believe that the end result will be worth the wait. Please stay tuned for regular updates on our progress and further details about Starfield.

Once again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for any disappointment or inconvenience caused. Your passion and enthusiasm mean the world to us, and we are committed to delivering a game that lives up to your expectations and beyond.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,

Todd Howard
Game Director
Bethesda Studios

Last edited:

Spaceman292

Banned
I raise you with this letter from Todd himself.

Subject: Apology Letter from Todd Howard, Game Director of Starfield

Dear Gamers,

I write to you today with a heavy heart and sincere apologies regarding the recent events surrounding our highly anticipated title, Starfield. As the Game Director of Starfield and a representative of Bethesda Studios, I take full responsibility for the delays and any disappointment caused.

First and foremost, I would like to express my deepest apologies to each and every one of you who has been eagerly awaiting the release of Starfield. Your anticipation and support have been instrumental in driving our team to create a game that we believe will transport you to awe-inspiring new frontiers. However, it is with great regret that I must admit that we have encountered unforeseen challenges during the development process, resulting in the need for additional time to deliver the experience we envisioned.

Our goal at Bethesda Studios has always been to provide you, our valued players, with unforgettable and immersive gaming experiences. I am acutely aware of the immense trust you have placed in us, and I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience, frustration, or disruption caused by the extended wait.

I want to assure you that our team is working tirelessly to overcome the technical complexities and hurdles we have encountered. We are fully committed to ensuring that Starfield is nothing short of exceptional when it finally reaches your hands. The additional time we are investing in development will allow us to polish every aspect of the game and create an adventure that exceeds your expectations.

I understand that our lack of transparency and clear communication on release dates has led to disappointment and frustration. I apologize deeply for this oversight. Moving forward, we will make significant improvements in our communication channels, ensuring that you are kept informed about the progress and development of Starfield.

To express our gratitude for your unwavering support and to make amends for the delays, we will be offering exclusive in-game content and rewards to all players upon the game's release. We hope that this gesture will demonstrate our commitment to you and convey our appreciation for your patience.

I humbly request your understanding and continued support during this challenging time. We are working diligently to deliver a game that will take you on an unforgettable journey through the stars, and we believe that the end result will be worth the wait. Please stay tuned for regular updates on our progress and further details about Starfield.

Once again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for any disappointment or inconvenience caused. Your passion and enthusiasm mean the world to us, and we are committed to delivering a game that lives up to your expectations and beyond.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,

Todd Howard
Game Director
Bethesda Studios
I don't know why some people are scared of AI. I totally love it. Exposing just how soulless and hollow all these apologies are

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Nah. I think this is the only game that Microsoft will have sent ninja to work their ass off to get as up to speed as possible.

Did horizon forbidden west have an apology for the pop in, crashes and shit performance mode?

If it did then maybe starfield will.

Elios83

Yes given what happened with their past games, given what happened recently with Redfall and given the general state games are launched nowadays I expect that the game will fail to launch with a 60fps mode at least on Series S and there will be a lot of bugs.
I don't think delaying it to 2024 is an option.

Rush2112

Banned
maybe but unlike others starfield can be improved by fans overtime. redfall and halo infinite will be shit forever.

Saber

Gold Member
Yes. Thanks to the advance in technology, they can make full use of the AI to not only make AI generated planets but also AI generated apologies.

digdug2

I personally am hoping that it will release in a decent state. However, it is 2023 and this could very well be the next canned apology statement. If this game fails, then I have a strong feeling that it's just another nail in Xbox's coffin. They really need a winner, because the first party games since the launch of the Series... ehmm... series of consoles has been middling at best.

Imaybe but unlike others starfield can be improved by fans overtime. redfall and halo infinite will be shit forever.
Yeah modders can inprove the game on PC...but on the XboxseriesX ore on the XboxseriesS on the other hand....they have to wait on Bethesda to fix the game...maybee😉

Top Bottom