• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Princes: Peach Showtime | Final Preview Thread

Draugoth

Gold Member
GGyafkDXYAEV0dR

Blogposts:

Videos:

Doom85

Wait, Princes? Peach is going to have a reverse harem of royal princes all trying to ask her out?

Mario’s apparently got some competition, he better send in his bro to eliminat……”peacefully remove” any competitors.

Driving Donkey Kong GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oh shit, the main villain is a grape?

Skeptical

Neo Member
Looks like it is exactly like I suspected. A short, easy, extremely casual game focused on female and/or younger players. Which isn't bad, and it fits for a sizable portion of the Switch's userbase, but not at all what I am interested in. Again, not surprising at all. I guess it looks nice for the target audience, aiming for cute animations and all. It'll probably sell a couple million, end up being mostly forgotten, and never come up again.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
IGN’s preview is pretty solid. This game looks great, I’m gonna get this for my nieces for sure.

Top Bottom