• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project L (League of Legends fighting game) is officially named 2XKO

Viewer Discretion is Advised. A small percentage of people may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain visual images, flashing lights or light patterns.

We named the game.

2XKO, formerly known as Project L, is our upcoming 2v2 tag-based fighting game. Follow us here and on our new socials for all future updates.

Gudji

Nice, I sorta expected a name more league of legends related but I think this will stick better with the fighting community which is obviously the audience.

They dodged a bullet not using the 2K in the name. We know how happy trigger finger 2K Games are to sue for the dumbest shit.

Dumb name still.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Another publisher about discover that, yes, a bad name can really hurt a game.
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

Especially a fighter that attracts a hardcore fanbase.

kunonabi

Jesus, that's the worst name they could have come up with. Saying it as Double KO is really the only way to make it work regardless of what the company thinks.

tuco-thursday-thursday.gif

My brain pronounced 2XKO as 'Tuco'. I think this is going to be what people call it at EVO, just like how people call Under Night 'Eunice'.

Last edited:
Top Bottom