• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question about FHUTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

fart said:
i was aiming more at how inconsequential it is that someone wants to use a stupid catchphrase acronym on a video gaming messageboard. live and let live anyone? i really don't see how it's harming anyone but the basement dwelling haters.
Maybe once you get out of your parent's basement, maybe my inconsequential complaint about acronyms won't bother you! HAR HAR!

Shouta

I swear to god, If I see anything to pertaining to Nicole Bass (That ISN'T POSTED by my fellow Mods/Admins) I'll ban you faster than Konex latching onto Kobe's nuts.

Hournda

FHUTA needs to end now. Everytime there's a dating advice thread, some idiot always posts "FHUTA" as a response even though that stopped being funny the 2nd time I saw it. And as for pronunciation, anyone who says "FHUTA" in real life is even worse than those idiots who say LOL in real life so there is no need. If you ever feel yourself needing to say any internet acronym in real life then just punch yourself in the throat until the urge subsides.

Well, that won't stop my brain from interpreting what I'm reading as sound. So for reference, is Hournda "Horn-da", "Hour-n-da" "Ho-urn-da" or something else?

Zenny

Banned
Some one please translate DFS.
It has really gotten to the point where it pisses me off that I can't figure it out.

DFS.

DJ_Tet said:
hahah what a fucking tool!

at least you had the patience to wait till he got out of the hospital...

wait...why will he be reinstated in one day? think about this... he's a fucking idiot...

LOL THATS SO FUNNY, RITE?!!?!

DJ_Tet

Banned
it's AM I RITE? jackass

why does everyone with CF suck ass? see: Lonestar and redhead on latest Real World...

DJ_Tet said:
it's AM I RITE? jackass

why does everyone with CF suck ass? see: Lonestar and redhead on latest Real World...

I'd reply accordingly, but luckily for you, I've been specifically warned about personal insults. However, it seems posters have a free pass to tee up on me. Odd.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
DJ_tet: Since HalfPastNoon privately declined the offer, I'll just let you sit for a week. However much of an asshole he may or may not be, this isn't the place to jump somebody at random.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Uh, we firmly established that DFS actually stands for Don't Fondle Salamanders.

I wrote it down on this piece of notebook paper and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom