• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question to people living in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draff

Where can you find stores featuring video game paraphernalia/posters and/or anime cells/posters? I've always had people ask me to get things for them and I could never find what they were looking for. The video game places I went to mostly had used vintage stuff or maybe a few newer things. I'm heading to Osaka in a few weeks so if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

darscot

I spent a year in Japan and there are shops all over the place you should have no trouble finding them. You'll just have to search around the same as you would here. It's hard to name a specific place as the best shops are the small Mom and Pop ones.

darscot

If your looking for a game related posters the walls of game shops usualy are covered with them. Just buy em.

XS+

Banned
If not at Famicom corner stores, check out the gift shops in one of Japan's utterly worthless shopping malls for your game/anime poster needs.

Draff

Ah I never knew the posters on the walls were for sale. I'm going to have to pay more attention next time. Thanks.

darscot

Everything in a mom and pop shop is for sale. I used to buy all the old GC kiosk disk from the shop near my house. When I came back to Canada I just hucked them as I sold my modded cube and got the platnum one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom