• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radeon RX 7700 & RX 7600 Graphics Cards At Computex 2023

Oh, RDNA 3 rumours were wild. I had so many arguments on here just to lower expectations. The rumours were just some magic quantum parallel universe where clocks are super high, watts are super low and somehow also trouncates Nvidia in every fields on a similar foundry node... some peoples are just insane.. MLID is the worst offender. He deletes the videos often when he's proven completely off.

I remember at one point RGT suggested that Lovelace may struggle to compete against RDNA 3 in ray-tracing.

lol

Raphael

Launching end of May? 8gb....

Cmon Intel....arc 750 is a decent card tbh...I hope they gain some market share.

To be honest 7600 with 8gb makes sense. Its an entry level card for people who will not be maxing settings at 1080p who want a cheap card to play their CSGOs and minecrafts.

That fully fine - as long as its priced adaquately..... Which amd doesnt seem to want to do. Greedy and stupid.

They have such an opportunity here. So many people waiting for good value products. They would sell absolutely gangbusters if that value for money was there. But nope, taking the piss once again just as NV.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
To be honest 7600 with 8gb makes sense. Its an entry level card for people who will not be maxing settings at 1080p who want a cheap card to play their CSGOs and minecrafts.

That fully fine - as long as its priced adaquately..... Which amd doesnt seem to want to do. Greedy and stupid.

They have such an opportunity here. So many people waiting for good value products. They would sell absolutely gangbusters if that value for money was there. But nope, taking the piss once again just as NV.
I actually think ~330 dollars is an alright price as long as it absolutely trashes the 6700XT cuz those are going for 330 dollars right now.
If its better than a 6700XT then I can see some units moving.

It indeed is an entry level card and should should smash the RTX 4060.
The 4060 is also likely to fall right in that price range too.

RTX-4060-TI-HERO-BANNER-1200x374.jpg

lukilladog

Why would you not be maxing out textures or activating features like RT in a brand new card?. Even the POS 3050 was able to do that at launch.

Leonidas

I actually think ~330 dollars is an alright price as long as it absolutely trashes the 6700XT cuz those are going for 330 dollars right now.
If its better than a 6700XT then I can see some units moving.

It indeed is an entry level card and should should smash the RTX 4060.
The 4060 is also likely to fall right in that price range too.

RTX-4060-TI-HERO-BANNER-1200x374.jpg
$330 is too high. The 7600 sounds like it will only be 5, maybe 10% faster than the $299 4060, but with worse RT and worse power draw.

Not sounding good at all.

It should be $250 if they want it to have a chance of selling, but knowing AMD they'll probably charge closer to $300.

ToTTenTranz

Banned
You've got to figure AMD waited to release the 7600 until the last major shipments of the lower 6000 series cards had shipped. These things will probably disappear fast now.
There's been no news of AMD pulling the 6700XT out of production. AMD will keep making what sells. They're not making bank on GPUs for stable diffusion and LLM like Nvidia. They need the GPU revenue.

DaGwaphics

There's been no news of AMD pulling the 6700XT out of production. AMD will keep making what sells. They're not making bank on GPUs for stable diffusion and LLM like Nvidia. They need the GPU revenue.

That's not a card replaced by the 7600. The 6600, 6600xt, and the 6650xt will likely disappear really quick. Though a 7700 is reportedly on the way, that will likely get announced when the 6700, 6750, 6700 stock is nearly depleted.

Top Bottom