• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rallisport Championship 2 Season 2 Thread! AGAIN! sign up friends!

Fifty

FMT's on point! We need a list of people that haven't signed up yet. We will track them down and get them to sign up.

Bebpo

Banned
I sent invites and am waiting on:

fennecfox
blast tyrant

and neo007cypher has yet to sign up at XSN so I can't even send him an invite.

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
If anyone on Dirt Devils wants to get together and start practicing the first round track, just post or pm a time thats good for you and we'll set something up.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Kindbudmaster said:
If anyone on Dirt Devils wants to get together and start practicing the first round track, just post or pm a time thats good for you and we'll set something up.

i'm not on dirt devils, but i'd like to race a bit with y'all. maybe in a few hours? 3pm pacific?

IJoel

op_ivy said:
i'm not on dirt devils, but i'd like to race a bit with y'all. maybe in a few hours? 3pm pacific?

REFUSE THIS FOOL!

He wants to take advantage! :p

Anyway... I haven't practiced and can probably take advantage of some training. Probably not tonight, but perhaps tomorrow during the night.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Outta curiousity, what times are you guys pulling on Mesa Roja Ridge? I started practicing last night, started at 1:58, after about an hour I ended at 1:48. I can see myself shaving at least 4 off that if I keep at it. I know kindbudmaster has like a 1:42 or something on the leaderboards so I've been using that as my barometer (though I dunno if that's an old time).

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
IJoel said:
REFUSE THIS FOOL!

He wants to take advantage! :p

Anyway... I haven't practiced and can probably take advantage of some training. Probably not tonight, but perhaps tomorrow during the night.

Thats cool IJoel, anytime at night is good for me, I'll set up a private game tomorrow night aound 9:30-10:00 est. and you can just join when your able to. op_ivy, thats a little early for me(kids,dinner,ect.), but I'll be on tonight around 9:00 est.. If your online I'll send you an invite.

Edit: that goes for anyone in the season, if I see you on live tonight I'll send an invite.

hgplayer1

um i think Fujisawa got banned......again......so I doubt hell be joining the league.

can anyone else come up with 3 more people and for gods sake can we all get singed up already!

sorry i just got off work

Bebpo

Banned
The league can't start until all the spots are filled correct?

Maybe we should just start over with 6 teams instead of 8 because I seriously don't think we will be getting 32 people signed in anytime soon.

op_ivy

hgplayer1 said:
um i think Fujisawa got banned......again......so I doubt hell be joining the league.

can anyone else come up with 3 more people and for gods sake can we all get singed up already!

sorry i just got off work

fuji is still gonna join

hgplayer1

op_ivy said:
fuji is still gonna join

ok cool.

that still leaves 2 spots. Im sure Kruza would join but I think he was moving and didnt have either a BB connection yet or any kind of internet connection at all. been a while since I ran into him.

Fifty

Bebpo said:
The league can't start until all the spots are filled correct?

Maybe we should just start over with 6 teams instead of 8 because I seriously don't think we will be getting 32 people signed in anytime soon.

Well whoever signed up (except for the few we know can't join for other reasons) and hasn't signed in already should not be allowed to join any future leagues. Unless of course there's a valid explanation.

op_ivy

hgplayer1 said:
ok cool.

that still leaves 2 spots. Im sure Kruza would join but I think he was moving and didnt have either a BB connection yet or any kind of internet connection at all. been a while since I ran into him.

i see keith on alot (hes tujague, right?). does he ever play rsc2? and how do you pronounce that damn name?

hgplayer1

I know Keith had RSC2 but Im not sure if he does anymore. hes very fickle about games.

I just realized Kruza posted at HG about a week ago so hes got some access to the net just dont know to what extent.

op_ivy

just played for a bit with kindbudmaster (good games btw). round 1 will be very close, i'm already within .4 seconds or so of kbm's time. round 2 however (aus ss5 mackes) is a freakin bitch! gonna take some time to learn the track to be able to tear through that one smoothly. i somehow managed to pull a 54 on the leaderboard in our races tonight, but most run throughs budmaster and i were doing our best to stay on course and dodge trees let alone set records ;)

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
That was fun ivy. I think you won the point total tonight(came from behind even!). You'll have to give me a rematch later. Yeah, that was a good run you had that race in ss5, I'll have to practice that track a lot more if I want to keep up with you in that round.

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
Still only 23/32 positions filled so far for the season.:( It's starting to look like the forum can't sustain a 32 player season this time around, but there's still hope I guess. I'll be on tonight around 9:00 est. if anyone wants to practice.

Fifty

Team 1:
01. Kindbudmaster
16. ijoel
24. drjealousy
25. bog

Team 2:
02. hgplayer1
15. wellie (ck)
23. otakugamer
26. scribb1er

Team 3:
03. op1vy
14. shinobi
22. che guarvara
27. massappeal

Team 4:
04. bebpo
13. blast tyrant hasn't signed in
21. fennecfox hasn't signed in
28. neo007cypher hasn't signed in

Team 5:
05. dopeyfish
12. caninusrule
20. sefskillz
29. fowler007

Team 6:
06. gunstar77
11. frenchmovietheme
19. shadyrequium hasn't signed in
30. EMPTY SLOT

Team 7:
07. gonzo24
10. mrbob hasn't signed in
18. speed razor hasn't signed in
31. EMPTY SLOT

Team 8:
08. jedimike
09. dmczaf
17. mightyhedgehog
32. EMPTY SLOT

lol wtf!? i'm on the phone now with xbox live support, and they sound like they believe I'M shadyrequim and i'm trying to pull a fast one on them or something to allow me back into a league i've been banned from. wtf!! i'm on hold on....

* man, i know they're lying. they said the only way to do it would be to form a new league...

i'm going to try calling back and ask for a different department, this chick didn't know what she was talking about

Fifty

Has Shady phoned? Maybe that would make it more credible....seeing as how he could give them his personal info to confirm whatever they need to know.

well, these are the facts shady:

1. I just talked to tech support AGAIN via chat room, and they said that the "ban" only lasts a certain amount of time. he didn't know how long that was (surprising!). so, you can try to join now (maybe it'll work!) or try to join before the deadline. if i need to extend it i will.

2. if you want i have an extra 2-month free card from buying NBA Inside drive 2004. it is expired, but you can call the xbox support line and they will give you a free 2 months. you could create a new acct for 2 months... this is a big pain in the ass though i dont know if you'd want to do it.

so let me know what you want to do. i can create a new tourney if need be

Bog

Junior Ace
This is getting dumb. I'm down for a 6-team season. Anyone who hasn't signed in yet (what's it been, a week?) shouldn't be invited to any more seasons.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
FrenchMovieTheme said:
shady, try joining now it should work. it allowed me to send you a new invite

Damn, still the same "No fuckin' way are you getting in this competition" message screen! Ah well, it starts tomorrow and I know ppl are itching to get racing, so I'll just sit this one out. FMT, thx for trying, really appreciate it. I guess until the deadline arrives I'll keep trying to join via that new invite, maybe eventually it will allow me access, but I doubt it.

And to think, I was gonna race huge gravel-churning circles around all you chumps too. ;P

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bog said:
This is getting dumb. I'm down for a 6-team season. Anyone who hasn't signed in yet (what's it been, a week?) shouldn't be invited to any more seasons.

I agree. Post the password here and the first 24 people to sign up are in.

you can have 8, 16, 32 or 64 players in a tourney, no option for 24. we are only a few guys short.... where is newduck and some of the other dudes? beonedge etc?

p.s. shady that is shitty man there has to be a way to get you in... you wouldn't want to use a new 2 month trial huh?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. shady that is shitty man there has to be a way to get you in... you wouldn't want to use a new 2 month trial huh?

Nah, don't even sweat it. I'll get in on the next one (and there damn well better be one!).

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
I can't say I have much faith that the other people(except bob_arctor) are going to sign in before the deadline tonight. Even if they all did we would still be short a few players correct?

There seems to be enough dependable people here to have a 16 player season at least. If more than 16 people want to join, set up a one day season for a qualifying round and the top 16 make the cut.

dream

Dumb question but when adding the XSN competition in RSC2, what am I supposed to enter when it prompts me for a "round setting?"

hgplayer1

what if.......

the current competition was dissolved

a new competition was started for 16 players

a roll call was taken here at the forums prior to the competition actually being created to confirm at least the majority of participants

the competition is created with at least 12 confirmed participants and slated to begin 3 days after

Im sure we could fill the remaining 4 or so spots and if not at least we wouldnt have to wait a whole week to see if the competition was gonna flop or not.

right now it looks like the current one is gonna sink unless it will actually let us start it without all the teams being full?

password is: 95523223

join whatever team you want! we need players (6 to be exact) to fill the league. i've extended the deadline.

ATTENTION TEAM CAPTAINS WITH SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!

POST YOUR TEAM PASSWORD SO PLAYERS WHO WANT TO JOIN CAN SIMPLY JOIN YOUR TEAM IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT HAVING TO ASK IN A POST WHAT THE PW IS!

Madden quadforce PW: 1689307

Bog

Junior Ace
Poor Bebpo. His whole team is flakes. It's gonna be DNF's all season if those 3 are the ones who play on his team.

Fifty

I owe Bebpo big time after last season's play (he saved our team from being in last place). I'd join it if I wasn't in a team :) Come on, someone's got to join!

Bog

Junior Ace
Fifty said:
I owe Bebpo big time after last season's play (he saved our team from being in last place). I'd join it if I wasn't in a team :) Come on, someone's got to join!

Two of our guys not racing the last 3 races helped your team not get last place :)

jedimike

can't the last few guys consolidate into one team? The season can get started even though we hven't reached the player limit.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I should have the game in a few days, gamertag Suikoguy

Top Bottom