• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rambo vs John Matrix!! the bigger military badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil ways

commando.jpg

vs

ram1.jpg

I've always wondered, ever since I was a child playing with my Rambo and Commando toys, who would win in an encounter between these 2. So now we have John Matrix from Commando vs John J. Rambo(pre Rambo III pussified era).

John Matrix has the strength, the equipment and the cool one liners, and the way he disposses of his enemies thru the entire movie is priceless. Then there's the fact that the man walks from the forest to his house carrying a huge tree log with one arm, and he cuts up a whole bunch of enemies using gardening tools. Pure badass.

Rambo is more of an animal, hes trained in stealth, to survive in any type of environment, he's been tortured, and he managed to kill several russian and vietnamese soldiers in the jungle using nothing but stealth, vines, branches and his bow & arrows. Not to mention Rambo also stole a freaking helicopter and tore a new one into the enemy camp. But he's also a bit paranoid and mentally unballanced.

So, who do you think would win?

ManaByte

Gold Member
Damn. I still need to own Commando on DVD. I should pick it up when I go Fry's today. Probably less than $10.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
+1 Matrix.

Someone should re-post those subtitled DVD captures from that movie. Those were incredibly hilarious

Guzim

John Matrix +1

How could you not love lines such as:

Matrix: Let off some steam, Bennett.

Matrix: Don't break radio silence until they see me.
Cindy: How will I know?
Matrix: Because all fucking hell is going to break loose.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
+1 Matrix

Like someone said, he single handedly took out an entire army via a full frontal assault and he never even got a scratch.

However I also believe that Dutch, Arnold's character from Predator, could possibly take them both on.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
But Rambo also has friends in afganistan that he fought the russians with, if he were alive today he'd most likely be in camp xray.

evil ways

JC10001 said:
+1 Matrix

Like someone said, he single handedly took out an entire army via a full frontal assault and he never even got a scratch.

Yeah, except for that grenade that sent him flying 20 feet in the air, Bennet shooting him in the arm and cutting his mid section in the knife fight.

"Remember when I promised to kill you last, Sully?"

"THAT'S RIGHT MATRIX, YOU DID!!"

"I lied."

*drop*

"What did you do with Sully?"

"I let him go."

nitewulf

Prince of Space said:

"I lied."

*drop*

"I let him go."

lol.gif
lol.gif

heh, i was gonna post that...
ummm, i'd go with arnie's character from predator.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony

"I lied."

*drop*

"I let him go."
HaHa! That one's a classic.

What was that one where he was holding his hand around little girl's neck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom