• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
trainspotting GIF by MIRAMAX
Samuel L Jackson Beer GIF

Lunarorbit

First we had Joe Biden. Then dark Brandon started trending. But now.... Dank Brandon.

Wiping out federal crimes for simple marijuana possession vaults Joe into top 3 presidents of all time.

GeekyDad

Just came home with a pizza from Papa John's (utilizing my once a month "treat" ticket :messenger_pensive:). I was getting an upset stomach before I even called. My body was begging me to call Duke's (a local mom & pop's place that sells great homemade food) instead. But I was too tired and rushed to listen. I could smell a toxic smell as I went into the place. I could smell that disgusting toxic smell the whole ride home. But of course, I ate it anyway.

I kid you not in saying, I think it would have been healthier for me to dig around in an outside dumpster for food than to have consumed that because at least the outside trash would be fermenting from the heat, thus at least offering some semblance of probiotic nutrition.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Watching Texas beat down Oklahoma yesterday was one of the best things I've seen in a while.
Almost on par with Luka demolishing the Suns in game 7.

GeekyDad

Do you think it's possible to literally kill yourself by eating an entire container (in one sitting) of Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk?

I bought one of those small containers a while back, and have been nursing it for about three months now. It had been years since I'd had it, and the first spoonful this time around was so insanely sweet, I could only eat about one or two spoonfuls. Anyway, I just went in for a little more, and was looking at the nutritional info. The calories weren't alarming, though unsurprisingly high. But the saturated fat percentage for an entire container is 215% of a person's daily allowance. :messenger_astonished: That sure seems like heart-attack territory, no?

GeekyDad

I'm not saying all doctors are idiots, just that most doctors seem uneducated (and/or don't give a fuck about the quality of the work they do). The information is freely available on government websites, clinically composed, based on actual human testing. Why is such simple yet vital information not being conveyed to the patient (i.e. me)? Why am I having to research this shit myself after the fact?

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I'm not saying all doctors are idiots, just that most doctors seems uneducated (and/or don't give a fuck about the quality of the work they do). The information is freely available on government websites, clinically composed, based on actual human testing. Why is such simple yet vital information not being conveyed to the patient (i.e. me)? Why am I having to research this shit myself after the fact?
Sexy Hugh Laurie GIF by PeacockTV

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm not saying all doctors are idiots, just that most doctors seem uneducated (and/or don't give a fuck about the quality of the work they do). The information is freely available on government websites, clinically composed, based on actual human testing. Why is such simple yet vital information not being conveyed to the patient (i.e. me)? Why am I having to research this shit myself after the fact?
Ask for a new GP. I think some get burnt out. I imagine it's frustrating for them with the crazy obesity levels and whatnot. The general public seemingly does not care about their health.

so our capital is having a "major incident" training for police soon. last time it happened was for COVID (which according to the article happened in 2017...) and this one is in relation to "hazardous materials". it's "pre-planned" apparently. bullshit. seems suspicious.

what does the government know that we don't?

Mistake

so our capital is having a "major incident" training for police soon. last time it happened was for COVID (which according to the article happened in 2017...) and this one is in relation to "hazardous materials". it's "pre-planned" apparently. bullshit. seems suspicious.

Without getting political, I’ll tell you this. Lots of warning signs everywhere during the past week. Freaky stuff

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

What country are you from?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
everytime I think about the girl group Billlie, I always thought of Billie Eilish + one of her songs (especially bury a friend) for some reason since they both have pretty much the same name lol

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I've decided to watch all of my weekly streaming shows on just one night a week, for now Sunday. See if the delayed gratification combined with pseudo binging makes me feel differently. The wait to watch the latest ep of Andor is killing me though.

KrakenIPA

I've decided to watch all of my weekly streaming shows on just one night a week, for now Sunday. See if the delayed gratification combined with pseudo binging makes me feel differently. The wait to watch the latest ep of Andor is killing me though.
How can you possibly adopt the mannerisms and mindset of your favorite (AKA the best) characters if you see 6 different ones in one sitting?

NeoGuff

Banned

Probably training for a false flag attack

Last edited:
Top Bottom