• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
It's amazing Tom Hanks of all actors worked an action movie phase into his career.

Tom Hanks. Action. It actually worked.

Jsisto

It's amazing Tom Hanks of all actors worked an action movie phase into his career.

Tom Hanks. Action. It actually worked.
One of my favorite Tom Hanks facts....throughout his career, he has polited/driven pretty much every type of large vehicle, and also many small ones.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I just noticed that the movie Logan is a procession of allegories.

For example, Professor X = guilt.

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
i'm logging out of here now for the last time
daddy's back, you bitches!
tumblr_p7t0wpCAxB1wbsnpco4_400.gif

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ben Shapiro called the women hosts on The View "People with low IQ." Hard to disagree with that.

IQ is a spectrum. But with that said, regarding your presented context, yes I agree as well.

With that said. He should've targeted the specific IQ he was referencing. Not that's it's not obvious but still.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's hard dealing with the inter psychological state when using benzodiazepines knowing you're balancing a very nuanced state of your base personality.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Ben Shapiro called the women hosts on The View "People with low IQ." Hard to disagree with that.
They're making a lot of money to be worshiped by other women to sit and complain about shit? Seems pretty fucking smart to me.

And skinned carrots are fucking disgusting. I think they treat them with chemicals. I can smell that shit on my fingers, and they're supposed to be organic.

PfCW6nL.jpg
Random thought: Why is NeoGaf blocking access from Safari?
Seems odd. Are you using Private Relay or a VPN?

A lot of sites freak out if you're using a service to cloak your IP. I don't know if it's this but it's the first thing I thought of. If you're on a VPN then it could be that your IP is flagged for spamming/DDOS or something?

Maybe EviLore EviLore can explain to you what is causing it?

Last edited:

Trunx81

A lot of sites freak out if you're using a service to cloak your IP. I don't know if it's this but it's the first thing I thought of. If you're on a VPN then it could be that your IP is flagged for spamming/DDOS or something?

Actually I could enter over the VPN again. Or chrome browser. It was just Safari and just yesterday. Weird.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I've had that happen like a month ago. I was NOOO IM BANNED. I just closed the app a couple times and it went away. Strange Magic

GeekyDad

I wonder how flautists try out new instruments. I'm thinking with a trumpet, sax or other horns, you can bring your own mouthpieces and exchange them out. But with a flute (or piccolo), they're fixed mouth pieces. Kinda disgusting when you think about it.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I wonder how flautists try out new instruments. I'm thinking with a trumpet, sax or other horns, you can bring your own mouthpieces and exchange them out. But with a flute (or piccolo), they're fixed mouth pieces. Kinda disgusting when you think about it.
I think there use some kind of stretch rubber add-on you can put on and off, maybe also some wipes.

My contribution: how TF there is no public campaign and equipment at least in kindergarten and elementary to use wet wipes to clean your butt after doing the deed? Kids (and adults) are smearing the feces on their buttocks, add hair and hot humid weather aka your pants and bacteria galore.

GeekyDad

Just received this email from the distributor I'm currently using (they like to advertise shit to me):

"...Can “artificial intelligence” help you book a gig, write a press release, or design cover artwork?

Could AI finish a lyric you’ve been stuck on for months, or plug holes in your music marketing strategy?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. And a lot more.

Imagine a world where you have a digital assistant to help with the many steps it takes to move your music forward. ..."

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Wow...

I don't think I'm offended in any way by any of this, but that last part ("...finish lyrics you've been stuck on...") -- and things of that nature -- don't quite seem to fit into the idea of creativity by the artist. At that point, I think you have to give credit to the A.I. as a co-writer.

Man...gonna be some crazy curry happening for the human race in the future, me thinks.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I don't think I'm offended in any way by any of this, but that last part ("...finish lyrics you've been stuck on...") -- and things of that nature -- don't quite seem to fit into the idea of creativity by the artist. At that point, I think you have to give credit to the A.I. as a co-writer.
I mean...95% of lyrics are hot thrash - same rehash of boy, girl, baby, love, party, etc. Not every song is a Bohemian Rhapsody text level.

Here, this is what I came up with in 30 seconds:

Oh baby, whay does it hurt so bad?

Want to hold you close to me.

Feel your lips on mine.

Then I put this in Google, ended up with this hot poo:

I’m running out of my mind Is this really my life
I’m running out of time
Is this really my life, my life

I could run from it all but I’d only get lost
Oh I’ve walked on the bridge that I shouldn’t have crossed

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

I thought this was really weird. I heard the on screen chemistry btw Johan hill and Lauren London was nonexistent but this is so strange I don't know why they did this movie

I haven't seen it but Eddie Murphy is in it so I might slog through it.

She apparently kissed Michael b Jordan earlier in the movie too. Some people on Twitter were talking about London losing someone recently.

Maybe johans breath is really bad like Clark Gable. Plus why does he look like a Russian gangster from John wick? Slicked back blonde hair and a giant chest tat?

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I thought this was really weird. I heard the on screen chemistry btw Johan hill and Lauren London was nonexistent but this is so strange I don't know why they did this movie

I haven't seen it but Eddie Murphy is in it so I might slog through it.

She apparently kissed Michael b Jordan earlier in the movie too. Some people on Twitter were talking about London losing someone recently.

Maybe johans breath is really bad like Clark Gable. Plus why does he look like a Russian gangster from John wick? Slicked back blonde hair and a giant chest tat?

This has been on your mind for quite a while hasn't it? =P

For me it's feeling bad about a certain interaction i had on here yesterday. Can't help it. That stuff lingers.

Lunarorbit

This has been on your mind for quite a while hasn't it? =P

For me it's feeling bad about a certain interaction i had on here yesterday. Can't help it. That stuff lingers.
No actually I just saw it this morning. I'm fascinated why they didn't kiss. What was the reason? It goes against what acting is

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No actually I just saw it this morning. I'm fascinated why they didn't kiss. What was the reason? It goes against what acting is

Ehh maybe they had a very fundamental dislike for reasons.

It's rare to see sincere chemistry and with the option of CGI that's becoming a non issue regarding certain scenes i suppose.

Facism

not so random but someone seemingly lost their dog on a walk today. We cycled past it on an overbridge, didn't see anyone else anywhere nearby, so went back to it. Had to hold up traffic on a busy road because another dog panicked it and it was just running circles in the road, so we couldn't read the number on his collar. Owner appeared 5 mins later but man I was stressing the good boi was going to get run over.

GeekyDad

I didn’t become a programmer to sit in meetings or listen to people talk all day. I just want to sit behind my computer screen and work. Ugh.
I know the feeling.

But...

I'm guessing you guys probably need to communicate with each other to stay on track with whatever you're currently work on, right?

Celcius

°Temp. member
I know the feeling.

But...

I'm guessing you guys probably need to communicate with each other to stay on track with whatever you're currently work on, right?
True. I guess the beginning of the year when everything is ramping up tends to be more meeting heavy.

Seeing a lot of "new faces" on here the last few days. Not necessarily new accounts (there is more than usual) but account that are older and haven't posted recently... people who have been here longer than me and I spend a lot of time on this place lol.

I wonder if it's because of Hogwarts Legacy :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've recently acquired a training buddy in the form of a lovely woman. And she's quite popular among the men there. Pretty face and all.

Anyways since a couple week we meet up and do our sessions together. Sure. I have an eye for her (know her a long time) alas it seems I'm not her type. All good. She has a kid and stuff and I'm working on my own life atm.

But there's this guy there that does kickboxing lessons and ALWAYS wears his only i guess muay thai short. The more talking than training type.

And he certainly doesn't like me and or is jealous of my bond with said buddy.

Today he wore his hair in a knot like I do (must've hurt his forehead to pull it off) and every time said buddy and I split up he took his chance to approach her for his banter etc.

Feels so fucking awkward. And the tension haha.

Sigh.

I just want good vibes man not your attitude.

Sigh #2

Last edited:
Top Bottom