• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fuck the not. It's just his whole demeanor and thus presence that's so annoying. I'm a sensitive guy you know! I feel his aura.

Grumble/sigh/perspective: let it go.

We we're doing a cardio circuit and he was just standing waiting for the chance to get his "game" on. So obvious. Glad he fucked off when his gears turned and realized we were working out.

And again he's not like "hey how are you? Good? Good!" No he wants that recognize my precense and hear me small talk with subtext moment.

Sigh 3

GeekyDad

I've recently acquired a training buddy in the form of a lovely woman. And she's quite popular among the men there. Pretty face and all.

Anyways since a couple week we meet up and do our sessions together. Sure. I have an eye for her (know her a long time) alas it seems I'm not her type. All good. She has a kid and stuff and I'm working on my own life atm.

But there's this guy there that does kickboxing lessons and ALWAYS wears his only i guess muay thai short. The more talking than training type.

And he certainly doesn't like me and or is jealous of my bond with said buddy.

Today he wore his hair in a knot like I do (must've hurt his forehead to pull it off) and every time said buddy and I split up he took his chance to approach her for his banter etc.

Feels so fucking awkward. And the tension haha.

Sigh.

I just want good vibes man not your attitude.

Sigh #2
You're already gone.

He was a good kid...

GeekyDad

I must be on low IQ coffee today haha.

What do you mean?
working-out-fitness.gif

f7fc58f3-035f-4bee-9e83-270f010aedcd_text.gif

GeekyDad

Thunderstruck? That's a song! Come on man explain like I'm a 10 years old.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fuck yeah I'm thunderstruck.

Great selective interaction friend 😅

Sigh. I could've talked in details about your selective part of my post. But in reality it was more about the mr popular assnugget that bothered me. And yes that intertwines with being thunderstruck but still! Goddamnit!

😉

Last edited:
I kind of want to do disgusting things to Philomena Cunk. Not because she's attractive. In fact the opposite of that.

I guess.

Now that I think about it I guess I want to touch her for reasons that aren't appreciated.
Diane Morgan in After Life is fucking hot. I don't know maybe I have a thing for chavvy looking women with glasses lol. She looks sooo much like this woman I work with who I also think is kinda :messenger_fire:

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Diane Morgan in After Life is fucking hot. I don't know maybe I have a thing for chavvy looking women with glasses lol. She looks sooo much like this woman I work with who I also think is kinda :messenger_fire:

As an American I never saw this side of her. Reminds me of how we all thought your royal family was dead

lol I guess

Last edited:
I've grown my mustache out the longest it has ever been and I am actually loving it. I'd be even happier if I could get a full beard to go with it but genetics has cursed my people. At least I have a killer jawline/chin to make up for it. I think I am going to keep it going until I can get it to about this length:
31Ia0aB.jpg
I've sported a beard a few times over the years.

X8pL3xP.jpg

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I just watched Morbius. For real.

It wasn't a good movie but I don't know what to think. At the same time you guys showed me that Diane Morgan is actually kind of a hot piece of action.

whatever

Celcius

°Temp. member
Is it normal to have grey in your beard in your mid thirties?
Trying to determine if this is normal or if stress is aging me lol

edit: apparently this is normal

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Is it normal to have grey in your beard in your mid thirties?
Trying to determine if this is normal or if stress if aging me lol
If it is just a patch of gray / white hair than chances are high it is stress related but if it grows evenly throughout than it could be normal.

Top Bottom