• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

GeekyDad

Found a new exercise to accompany my hourly push-ups. I just call them leg-ups. I forget what the lady I learned them from calls them, but it's not only doable, I enjoy it quite a lot. You lift your arms straight up, keeping your body straight, then lift one left, meeting the opposite-side arm in the middle, then switch. It just has this balance that works and feels so good. It's supposed to be a sub for sit-ups, which I really can't do anymore because of my back. This feels like it's actually helping my back, whilst working my tummy.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Due to the vastness of the universe, anything and everything is possible. Therefore, beings such as the following do exist:

7V0ELmf.jpg

diffusionx

Gold Member
It was too sweet for my tastes.
I much prefer Jack Daniel's rye whiskey.
I have a sweet tooth, so I don’t mind. It’s definitely not an everytime drink and yea I also bought a bottle of bullet bourbon for when I don’t want sweet but I was pleasantly surprised and no chemically taste like you so often see with these flavored alcohols.

GeekyDad

I'm morbidly curious about the smell that feces would make if you burn them.

God gave me an inquisitive brain.
I think there have been tribal peoples eating bread cooked over dung since recorded time. I wanna say Ethiopians, off the top of my head. It's been a long time, but I remember my mother telling me about it when I was a kid. Look it up. Don't know if there are any known benefits to it, or why they choose to do so, but it is interesting.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Reddit protest
Fed meeting tomorrow and interest rates
Boring project at work

...these are the thoughts on my mind at the moment

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Wish I could understand what people are doing in dating apps if they actually don't feel like talking at all.

Improving self esteem due to collecting likes.

They pick the best of the bunch and put the rest on the backburner.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
"You'll speak to a real person and not a robot like Danae here."

"Yup, I'm definitely not a robot."

"Prove it."

~Danae dances like a robot in her cubicle chair~

"Yep, definitely not a robot."

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nothing like starting the woozy moring with a hot cup of coffee and a Chasethebro video.

God his commentary is fun to listen to lol

I was playing ER so basic

I should share today's but yesterday's one was funny af so.

Today's

Last edited:

GeekyDad

I'm morbidly curious about the smell that feces would make if you burn them.

God gave me an inquisitive brain.
Okay, so out of curiosity, I searched it, and sure it enough it is from the Bible:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Okay, so out of curiosity, I searched it, and sure it enough it is from the Bible:

There's my "Today I Learned" for the day.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I can’t keep the lore straight man. I just know at some point a virgin was defiled and gave birth to the guy that defiled her so he could walk the earth in the company of whores and drinking wine. It’s a head trip.
Yeah, that is a head-scratcher.

God impregnated a woman to give birth to himself?

This gives me an opportunity for a good movie recommendation:

MV5BMTAzODc3NjU1NzNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDk5NTQ4NTMx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I can’t keep the lore straight man. I just know at some point a virgin was defiled and gave birth to the guy that defiled her so he could walk the earth in the company of whores and drinking wine. It’s a head trip.

False narrative and without indepth knowledge about occult/esoteric symbolism you're not gonna makes any sense of it all.

But yeah. That's the plan so no wonder it's a headtrip.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Baltimore serious note, I want to get Paramount plus so I can watch some of the newer Star Trek or at least the good ones as well as the movies..

One of my main reasons for doing this is so a friend who lives about 10 mi away can watch them too.

Can you pretty much share Paramount Plus with one other person that's in a different location?

Top Bottom