• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Zeroing

Banned
We didn't even have sex yet lol...
O M G nah man, that is just pure emotional damage and trust me, you will find someone who is truly worth it. You deserve a lot better, but yeah life is made of experiences some good, some bad.
Booo.ooooo, being used for sex. How dramatic. Did you consult?
I know! It is horrible being so handsome and hung like me, everyone just rips my pants off... I have emotions too. Joking.
The reply was because I was trying to be supportive!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Yes that was my plan all along! Muahahah 😈
suck my dick dicks GIF

You're a dick.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
It's a shame the "Morbin' Time" redux didn't work out. The world could have used such a dumb stunt being successful; a celebration of retarded shit as this pandemic winds down.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I hate when someone ignores my texts. My sister hasn’t responded to me all day long, and I don’t know why. 🤔
To paraphrase Louis CK you could answer my text 2 months later and it's still a Miracle of goddamn technology!

Now if she's missing or kidnapped that's another thing.

Zeroing

Banned
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge

Burning Desire Singing GIF by Lana Del Rey

Star-Lord

I hate when someone ignores my texts. My sister hasn’t responded to me all day long, and I don’t know why.
This girl I've been speaking to quite a lot recently has completely ghosted me for near enough twenty-four hours. I've not heard a peep from her and, honestly, it's concerning, as we've been back-and-forthing ever since we started talking.

GymWolf

I probably broke my ankle at work, going to do the x-ray today...

Wish me good luck guys. (hopefully it's just a painfull sprained ankle.

Edit: fiuuu it's just a sprained ankle, i need to stay at home for 1 week and then see if it's all okay.

Imagine breaking your foot a couple of days after you booked a nonrefundable 1500 euros trip...well you don't have to imagine, it's what happaned to me 4 or 5 years ago, this time i got lucky.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate when a poster (here on GAF) that you like, takes a turn for the worse (they start becoming more antagonistic, troll-ish, etc) -- makes you wonder what changes people's behaviors...

I probably broke my ankle at work, going to do the x-ray today...

Wish me good luck guys. (hopefully it's just a painfull sprained ankle.

Edit: fiuuu it's just a sprained ankle, i need to stay at home for 1 week and then see if it's all okay.

Imagine breaking your foot a couple of days after you booked a nonrefundable 1500 euros trip...well you don't have to imagine, it's what happaned to me 4 or 5 years ago, this time i got lucky.
Best of luck, bro 💪🏾. Let us know what you find out!

In my 20s I never realized how much of my daily life will revolve around poop once I hit my mid 30s
Sorry to hear that, man 😔. Dietary, or a chronic stomach issue? (Just out of curiosity; apologies if the question seems intrusive)

I've had two different friends develop Crohn's Disease -- one in her thirties, one in her fifties. Both friends are much better now, but it took A LOT of visits to their respective doctors.

Thaedolus

Sorry to hear that, man 😔. Dietary, or a chronic stomach issue? (Just out of curiosity; apologies if the question seems intrusive)

I've had two different friends develop Crohn's Disease -- one in her thirties, one in her fifties. Both friends are much better now, but it took A LOT of visits to their respective doctors.
Nah just having two kids, one still in diapers and the other who gets constipated if we don't push fluids all the time, a 75lbs dog who likes to shit about a quarter mile into any walk or hike, or my morning routine where I refuse to take my shower before my coffee does its work and cleans me out. Thankfully not GI issues over here.

Nah just having two kids, one still in diapers and the other who gets constipated if we don't push fluids all the time, a 75lbs dog who likes to shit about a quarter mile into any walk or hike, or my morning routine where I refuse to take my shower before my coffee does its work and cleans me out. Thankfully not GI issues over here.
I'll get around to it when I have my own, but one thing that's funny/miraculous about babies is... Just how much poop can come out of such little bodies 😂

GymWolf

Thanks for the support buddy.

Star-Lord

In my 20s I never realized how much of my daily life will revolve around poop once I hit my mid 30s
I spent at least 35% of the day sat on the shitter, though 25% of that time isn't pooping, I just get lost watching Youtube videos and forget where I am.

Top Bottom