• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the Nintendo Direct (09/02)

Using the below scale;

• Total voters
Certain instances where a heavy hitter is revealed and also given a release date of this year guarantee an A.

Xenoblade 3 qualifies, but honestly 48 new tracks in the greatest Mario Kart of all time could probably warrant an A as well.

And there were pleasant smaller surprises, like Super Mario Strikers. Switch sports may be a very big deal even if it's not suited to my personal tastes, the possible scale of the title is important.

Last edited:
Man, waking up to what was announced: I regret selling my Switch so fucking much. FE Warriors based on Three Houses (a game that I simply loved), Xenoblade 3 (I had the first one and was quite enjoying it), Nintendo Switch SPORTS FUUUUUUCK, and then we're gonna have Zelda, Bayonetta 3 (loved the first two), and Mario Kart (never played this one but it looks really fun).

Fuck. It looks damn good and I'm tempted on going for a Swoled now, but I need to think better. I give this show a B.

Bakkus

D. Klonoa was great and Live A Live remake looks interesting. The rest did little to nothing for me.

Top Bottom