• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remake another GAF user's avatar using Dall-E

Ironbunny

Have at it gaf.

7NMxTnw.jpg
bogzaW7.jpg
hIpBrfZ.jpg
AaxIvqL.jpg
JxhuNLV.jpg
R85ae76.jpg
OzpsO2s.jpg
P6jqkPT.jpg

GymWolf

Pagusas Pagusas

Giles from buffy serial tv wearing a piece of cheese shaped hat and a flove with a white A on it

You know it's bad when this is the best out of 4 pics

9KCqwUu.jpg

I need some advices on how to ask stuff to this thing because i'm shit at it...

Do you use commas? Or just this + this?
Do you say the name actor or a famous role? What is the best way to say "giles from the buffy serial tv"?

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Pagusas Pagusas

Giles from buffy serial tv wearing a piece of cheese shaped hat and a flove with a white A on it

9KCqwUu.jpg

Do you say the name actor or a famous role? What is the best way to say "giles from the buffy serial tv"?
UA6W15I.jpg

Giles from Buffy TV series wearing a Green Bay Packers cheese hat and a G for Green Bay emblem on his hand, photorealistic

GymWolf

Wow nice, ill take on of those! What were the promps?
Head of a black guy wearing a white crown, black and white style, orange background.

I tried with your avatar because it looked simple enough to not fuck up, but alas...

You should add photorealistic style to the prompt maybe, and not just head but like upper body part or some shit.

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
Pagusas Pagusas

9KCqwUu.jpg

UA6W15I.jpg

Giles from Buffy TV series wearing a Green Bay Packers cheese hat and a G for Green Bay emblem on his hand, photorealistic
Got to admit, I love that I’m randomly thought of!

Top Bottom