• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember Sunny from WWF/WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFC PRIDE

Um ...

tammyjcw5.jpg

tammyjcw1.jpg

WTF happened?

bjork

Like a female Joel Gertner.

I wonder how long it would take and how much work would be involved in going from how she is now to how she used to be?

Or if it's even possible, she was pretty fit back then.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
What's worse is that she's actually been posing nude in this state on her website. For Christ's sake, who wants to see that?!

Did anyone notice how empty that gym is? She's gone from performing in front of upwards of 20,000 people and now she's lucky to draw 20. What a shame.

I give her two years until suicide or drug overdose.

evil ways

She didn't look that bad about 2 years ago when she was posing nude with Missy Hyatt in some site, but now she's a mini Kirstie Alley. I remember her last TV run in WCW, she sounded like a guy with a stuffed nose.

And did Candido raid Terry Funk's gym bag?

Trevelyon

Minotauro said:
What's worse is that she's actually been posing nude in this state on her website. For Christ's sake, who wants to see that?!

Hahaha yeah, who'd want to see that.

*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*

Scorpion

Banned
True Story, Sunny was so hated back stage in the WWF that wrestlers like Owen Hart would deficate in her gymbag/locker and one time Shawn Michaels actually deficated on a plate and handed it to her.

Fatalah

dude, that's just scary. my god. my GOD. i read about sunny having mental problems....something with drugs too. wow man, i feel really sorry for her...really REALLY sorry for her. the poor thing...god, wrestling fans are gonna be so cruel to her.

she was my first in-ring love :( <3

sunny4.jpg

Shinobi

My God...there are no words. What's more stunning is how Miss Elizabeth (RIP) seemed to look better as she got older.

On a semi-related note, DDP and Kimbely Paige have seperated. God I was hot for Kimberly a few years ago...sure hope she hasn't turned into the fucking Michelin Man.

Nester

Scorpion said:
True Story, Sunny was so hated back stage in the WWF that wrestlers like Owen Hart would deficate in her gymbag/locker and one time Shawn Michaels actually deficated on a plate and handed it to her.

I thought it was Sable that people shat into the Gymbag. Or maybe all the Divas that become hated in the WWE get their bags shat into.

aparisi2274

She had her boob job taken out. She was strung out on drugs. She had no more real income, because working the indy circuit nets u like $20 a gig.

Fuck her anyway. She is a drug addict, and I have no remorse for them.

Minotauro

aparisi2274 said:
She had her boob job taken out.

I may be mistaken but didn't she also sell them on eBay and then promise to have lunch with the auction winner? Man, can you imagine how awkward that meeting was?

hobbitx

God Sunny used to be one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen period. She was a blonde, but she didn't have that generic blonde look, she was so damn cute. I don't know what drugs she's on, but it can't be on crack because that's supposed to make you lose weight, not gain it. Damn I still can't believe that actually her, I remember back in the day she used to have the hots for Bret Hart. I give him tons of respect not only as a great wrestler, but as a man in general too because if she was all up on me like that, I probably would have hit it after every match, married or not.

*notices a wagon passing by and jumps in*

What website are talking about Minotauro? :)

Minotauro

I'm only posting a link because it's a pay site and there's essentially zero free nudity. While I'm not sure how the TOS applies to this, I don't see the harm...

www.wrestlingvixxxens.com

I'd recommend waiting at least two hours after eating.

I actually was a member of wrestlingvixxens a vouple of years ago when they started. Sunny was still OK then but haven't seen a pic of her since then. OH MY GAWD. How sad.

bjork

Scorpion said:

I doubt the validity of this, whether it's Sunny or Sable that it's referring to.

Shinobi

SpeedRazor said:
I thought it was Sable that people shat into the Gymbag. Or maybe all the Divas that become hated in the WWE get their bags shat into.

Yep, it was defintely Sable...though I knew of no wrestler's names that were attached to those er, deployments. I seriously doubt Owen was one of 'em, though he was known to be a great prankster.

Shinobi said:
Yep, it was defintely Sable...though I knew of no wrestler's names that were attached to those er, deployments. I seriously doubt Owen was one of 'em, though he was known to be a great prankster.

maybe thats where the whole "nugget" angle came from?

Shinobi

I'm legitmately stunned by those pics...it really looks like a completely different person. Simply unbelievable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom