• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member

ICE IS THE GESTAPO!!

(Nevermind these people had previously denied entry in the States. Surveillance footage shows no animal existed. And they had $16k in cash on them..)

GESTAPO!! FREE THEM

hjyeG4Q.jpg

nush

Gold Member
From the Batwoman thread. Actively dislikes show but needs to watch it because it needs to exist. Imagine feeling you have to waste your time watching a tv show you don't like but it must exist because... diversity? representation?
3rHPS6k.png

That's what happens when you make a show for an audience that does not actually exist. "This shows not for you old white dudes". White dudes: We agree.

Same shit with games, the screetchers don't watch/play this stuff, they just want it to exist so they can feel good about themselves.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Is Feistyboots the tranny with the wig and big jaw?

They toss out tranny user name changes all the time.

Thaedolus

Wtf is this forums obsession with Resetera? I guarantee you women loathing, trans fearing thundercunts that nobody over there gives a flying fuck what two dozen emotionally stunted man children and a shower goblin think.

I love and support women. I took my kid to pride with a trans friend this year. But yeah, this is how I felt Era saw me the second I dared make a joke they deemed "phobic" or opined that Ghostbusters 2016 sucks. So kiss my ass.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Wtf is this forums obsession with Resetera? I guarantee you women loathing, trans fearing thundercunts that nobody over there gives a flying fuck what two dozen emotionally stunted man children and a shower goblin think.

Think of yourself like a science experiment gone wrong. You are absolutely fascinating from an intellectual perspective. Human beings tossing out free will, free speech, reinforcing themselves to believe down is up, and up is down in all matters, and regressing to the level of toddlers in others? That’s unprecedented.

It’s also really, really funny sometimes, and a bit disturbing at others.

Don’t get any delusions of grandeur. You’re a particularly curious Petri dish, and that’s all.

Last edited:

Dthomp

I enjoy how a place like that, that hates GAF will all it's being goes out of their way to make accounts here to talk shit to us....and yet somehow views themselves as a better place? How many Gaffers exactly make accounts just to go shit post there? Buncha fucking retards over there, YOU Dur DOn'T hAvE samE OpiNioN.....TRANSRACISTPHOBICWHAMANHATINGBITCH. Looks guys! i showed them!

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I enjoy how a place like that, that hates GAF will all it's being goes out of their way to make accounts here to talk shit to us....and yet somehow views themselves as a better place? How many Gaffers exactly make accounts just to go shit post there? Buncha fucking retards over there, YOU Dur DOn'T hAvE samE OpiNioN.....TRANSRACISTPHOBICWHAMANHATINGBITCH. Looks guys! i showed them!
“You guys are such losers, lol. Nobody over there gives a shit about you, lol. What do you mean it’s ironic that I’m on here shit posting then? Huh? Oh. I don’t care at all, just telling you how it is, lulz.”

WWDIHoG.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned

Does anyone else feel kind of uncomfortable that a mod is encouraging a riot at a popular event?

Nothing from there (or places like Reddit, or even Wikipedia) surprises me anymore. I fully expect these people to be infantile man-children not remotely worthy of their station.

I know their site is high% majority White, but is this White appointed Black Spokesman/women/them/they seeing White members posting the N-Word often or something? Seems they could just report the White Posters. And will the chart still be used once the Spokesman/woman/them/they accidentally takes the "Oops I'm White" selfie?

Off topic, I wonder how much chaos would occur if Oppressed Minority status was taken from all their White members (White women, Gays, and Trans)

There are some Gaffers do shitpost on Era, but they do so in a funny way, i.e. pretending to be a unhinged SJW and laugh as the Reetards take the bait.

Reetards come here with a holier-than-thou attitude to lecture how all of us are *name every -ist* and *name every -phobe* when it's them that really need to look at themselves in the mirror.

kiiltz

"Sleeper agents"

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I’ll give him a 5/10 for “thundercunts”. A fine word. Maybe even a fine username. I’d do it, but my username is here to stay.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
On a forum that fully supports and endorses Antifa violence, it's not surprising at all.

But like, this isn't even in a protesting environment. It's a combination of low-level PR people and community managers doing their job alongside fans of friggin video games. It's like saying you should go and trash a franchised Chick Fil A owned by a lesbian couple.

Also completely goes against Era's own TOS: https://www.resetera.com/threads/general-guide-to-resetera.9777/

Advocating Violence

We do not allow advocacy of violence, explicit or otherwise. This policy can encompass posts with a wide range of severity, depending on the context and contents of the post. The penalty for breaking this rule can therefore vary greatly, all the way up to a permanent ban. Advocating murder will always result in a permanent ban.

Caffeine

From the Batwoman thread. Actively dislikes show but needs to watch it because it needs to exist. Imagine feeling you have to waste your time watching a tv show you don't like but it must exist because... diversity? representation?
3rHPS6k.png
having watched both the pilot and ep 2 no it really wasnt the pilot was not good at all, and ep2 was worse.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
But like, this isn't even in a protesting environment. It's a combination of low-level PR people and community managers doing their job alongside fans of friggin video games. It's like saying you should go and trash a franchised Chick Fil A owned by a lesbian couple.

Don't give them ideas.

LOL mods there don't have to abide by the TOS. It's "do as I say, not as I do".

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
v9ER0Wf.png

This person has to be a troll. I mean come on.

Works at Blizzard on a high profile game such as Overwatch? Has multiple mental issues and struggles with gender identity? Has PTSD because she was kidnapped as a baby (something she literally could not remember)? Jealousy about a male sibling being the "golden child"? Repeatedly "sexually abused" at the age of 8, yet still remains on a site known for defending and housing pedophiles?

I don't think they are a troll, but I do think they are mental enough to believe this bullshit and try to lie to gain sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom