• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 3 Developer M-Two Is the Lead Studio on Series’ 2022 Entry.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Prominent RE and Capcom leaker Dusk Golem recently took to Twitter to drop some more teases about the future of the series (and not the first time over these past few weeks, either), and some interesting stuff has potentially come to light. In one among a series of tweets, they confirmed that a new Resident Evil game due out after a couple years from now will be developed by the indie Capcom-backed studio M-Two. M-Two, in case you’re unaware, is also the lead developer on the upcoming Resident Evil 3.

This explain why visuals in RE2R look more polished than RE3R

I dont understand why Capcom would let an indie studio like that to handle RE3

RE3 is one of the most monumental and iconic series of Resident Evil

They shouldve handle this on their own and let this M Two team to handle resi outbreak, revelations or whatever spin off resident evil game they have

Last edited:

E.T. Waifu

This explain why visuals in RE2R look more polished than RE3R

I dont understand why Capcom would let an indie studio like that to handle RE3

RE3 is one of the most monumental and iconic series of Resident Evil

They shouldve handle this on their own and let this M Two team to handle to resi outbreak, revelations or whatever spin off resident evil game they have
See!! I wasn't the only one, then. The game's graphics do look worse. Not that much worse, but you get it.

kunonabi

As someone who dislikes just about everything regarding the RE3 remake that isnt exactly great news. I suppose we'll see though.

Didn't know M2 was even involved in RE3. Some of you aughta take a look at their work on other projects before trashing them, they're a very capable studio. RE3 being the first game of such scale for them to work on, it's a testament it's looking as well as it does and has the fanfare support from the community it currently has.

That said I am surprised because I thought Capcom would do this completely in-house, it's not like they don't have the staff on hand to do so :pie_thinking:

:pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: :pie_thinking:

DAMNIT I fell for it again! Tetsuya you friggin' troll, why couldn't you call your studio something else!!!

Last edited:

Zambatoh

Didn't know M2 was even involved in RE3. Some of you aughta take a look at their work on other projects before trashing them, they're a very capable studio. RE3 being the first game of such scale for them to work on, it's a testament it's looking as well as it does and has the fanfare support from the community it currently has.

That said I am surprised because I thought Capcom would do this completely in-house, it's not like they don't have the staff on hand to do so :pie_thinking:

:pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: :pie_thinking:

DAMNIT I fell for it again! Tetsuya you friggin' troll, why couldn't you call your studio something else!!!
Got any links? Because M2 isn't showing up on search engine. And prior to this game, I never even heard of them.

Top Bottom