• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil; 4 Remake is releasing on 3. 24. 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

FUR5JGzWUAAh59O
RE4_Screenshot_04.jpg

FUR4yPcXsAASoEC
RE4_Screenshot_06.jpg

• Resident Evil 4 will receive PSVR2 content:
  • Game is coming to Xbox Series SS|X, PlayStation 5 and PC:

FUR5R7mWYAAOkzM

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
RE4 VR was amazing. I wonder if that means this full remake will be playable in VR or if it will be some lame side thing.

Soodanim

Based on those pictures they're completely abandoning what OG 4 is in favour of doing something very different.

If REmake was 1° removed from 1,
REmake2 was 5° removed, and
REmake3 was 15° removed, then
Remake4 looks like it's going to be 180° removed, going in the opposite direction. Calling it now.

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned
One of the few resident evil games i played and i loved that reveal.

I was expecting LEON to be shouted at the end of the video.

Absolutely looks fantastic. :messenger_heart:

CuNi

This and Spiderman were very welcome surprises. Didn't think Spiderman would get ported so "fast". Really expected other games to come first.
RE4 defo day 1!!

Only thing I want is for annoying Ashley to stay.. LEON!!!

Nautilus

Banned
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Shame they skipped Code Veronica, the true RE 3. I know a Remake of RE 4 is likely to sell double the units, but its still a shame, as that game deserves better.

I mean, they can still do it, but it will feel weird, given that some plot points in Veronica are important in RE 4, and playing RE 4 spoils a nice surprise in Veronica(though everyone and their granny knows what this surprise is)

Fbh

Nice. Haven't actually replayed it since the original Ps2 release so I'm definitely in.

Weak trailer though.

Top Bottom