• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil; 4 Remake is releasing on 3. 24. 2023

Star-Lord

The length and what they do with the chainsaw guy are what I’m most curious about. I wonder if they’ll make him more of an event.
I hope they make him/them more of a relentless force chasing you throughout the game, able to pop up out of nowhere at any given time. Him not being an 'event' and more of a random enemy who can appear at any given time would be what makes it more of a horror game. Same with the Regenerators.

Moses85

I want to see Gameplay.

Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Any word on PC VR? I just got an oculus and was sorely tempted to buy RE4 (again) but I can wait for this instead if PC VR is in.
If its not done in an official capacity, then I would bet PrayDog has you covered. He's even got Resi 8 working in PC VR. I can vouch for his Resi 2 Remake working at the very least, and remakes 2/3, 7 & 8 are all the same engine and have his mod support

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
If you just now got around to it then it’s going to be hard to explain. Lots and lots of games took inspiration from RE4. It’s not like we were shooting knee caps and weapons out of people’s hands before RE4.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
If its not done in an official capacity, then I would bet PrayDog has you covered. He's even got Resi 8 working in PC VR. I can vouch for his Resi 2 Remake working at the very least, and remakes 2/3, 7 & 8 are all the same engine and have his mod support

Yeah I have just started playing through Resi 2 remake, works great for the most part but I have heard that the RE4 official port has some really nice VR integration. It would be great to have things like manual reload and opening doors etc with your hands.

Top Bottom