• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Accidentally Leak L.A. Noire Part 2!

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
rEY3Rxh.jpg

Gargus

Banned
I'd rather have a remaster of manhunt or the warriors than a sequel to a game that somehow managed to bore me more than zombi. I mean it was alright as a tech demo. Then again for the most part rockstar is the definition of mediocrity to me. Warriors and manhunt aside I never enjoy their games, only other one I ever beat was red dead redemption which had an interesting intro and a great ending book ended by 30 hours of bordeom.

Stuart360

Who the fuck wants this over Bully or even Manhunt? Max Payne anyone?

fuck, even Table Tennis 2 was more fun than this POS.

Cmon Rockstar, get your shit together.
Well i'd assume it would be Team Bondi developing the game anyway, so it wouldnt get in the way of Rockstar developing something else.
A bit surprised by some of the replies, i was always under the assumption this was a pretty universally loved game.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Well i'd assume it would be Team Bondi developing the game anyway, so it wouldnt get in the way of Rockstar developing something else.
A bit surprised by some of the replies, i was always under the assumption this was a pretty universally loved game.
Isn't Team Bondi long gone?

Karmic Raze

I never played the first one, so I’m kinda meh to the whole thing. I’d rather have a new Max Payne (or reboot) or a new Midnight Club.

Last edited by a moderator:

tassletine

The only reason to set it in the 80's would be if GTA6 is set in the 70's -- as it's rumoured to be.
Otherwise, the 70's, with it's grimy streets etc , is far more suited to a noir.

D3SCHA1N

Of rockstar's open world properties, Noire is the last one I'd want a follow up to. If it does happen though, I'll be glad it's a rockstar studio developing it and not the team responsible for the first game as the combat felt exceptionally bad. I know it wasn't the focus but it was a part of it and needed to be better.

UnNamed

Banned
LA Noir had a very good detective part and a boring openworld which was clearly a last minute afterthought. Hope they get rid of it in the sequel.

Top Bottom