• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Accidentally Leak L.A. Noire Part 2!

I really, really want this to be true. I doubt it is, though. But if it is, I hope they stick with the 1940s setting, because that was the real star of the game for me. It was like playing through a James Ellroy novel.

VulcanRaven

I hope this is true. L.A. Noire is one of my favorite games ever. This could also explain why they remastered the first game.

Last edited:

Camreezie

I hope this is true. L.A. Noire is one of my favorite games ever. This could also explain why they remastered the first game.
It is odd that they remastered the first one out of nowhere. But then again we got RDR2 and still no remaster of RDR so it's not like they have a pattern.

Arkam

If its true I hope there is a LOT more freedom this time around. Replayed the original on the switch and barely slogged through it. Hated everything except the interviews and the facial animations.... so they have a lot of work to do if they want my dollar.

I count LA NOIRE as one of my most disappointing games ever (just look at what I put into the original OT). I was so SO hyped for the game and it really really did not meet my expectations. I could be very excited for this game if it would actually allow proper and full in-depth investigation of a crime scene rather than just go to this highlighted item, pick it up and follow the developers set answers. Honestly, I don't know how else they could do this sort of thing but it just doesn't work for me.

I am cautiously excited by this but Rockstar doesn't have a great track record of making interesting stories to me since they always follow one path and I think their stuff would be really amped up by choices ala Witcher style. RDR2 was one of the greatest living worlds of all time completely let down by boring single path missions IMO. Loved everything about playing around in the world except for the actual story... but I don't like westerns so that could be part of it. But I've always more enjoyed messing around in their sandboxes than the story of GTA and other games anyway.

haxan7

Banned
I can't be arsed to watch a video about a supposed Rockstar leak. Is there any evidence this is real or just one more piece of BS someone invented for clicks?

I don't know if it's true, but I'd love a new L.A. Noire game set in the 80s.
It could be their next game.

Hype :messenger_smiling_hearts:

I liked la noire a lot.

But in all honesty, i'd want GTA VI before anything else, 7 years without nothing more than updates for that crappy GTA online is really too much of a gap, everything for me is secondary to it

-Troid-

Banned
Considering the first is the only game Rockstar has put out that I've ever liked, consider me interested.

Top Bottom